Midweek football 24/26 February

andykeenan

Arsenal never **** learn, even when they had the great side of Henry, Bergkamp, Viera etc they never did well in Europe apart from fluking their way to the final in '06 to be beat by Barcelona. 

It's so easy to beat Arsenal if you have half decent players, just play on the counter!

Fantastic performance from Monaco, best defensive record in the Champions League for a reason.

They made Arsenal look ordinary

More of case of Arsenal being poor for me. I don't think Monaco are that good!  The group they were in wasn't that tough

So Arsenal are the only team to lose in my 9 game £200 acca?

Course they are.

I don't think there is a team out there that hasn't screwed me over this year.

Yes lost me money too. Its so annoying that they just didn't turn up tonight. 

kondogbia, moutinho and Abdennour for a start would stroll in to that arsenal team

abdennour looked like a proper CB who would love being in the prem

no way will arsenal score 3 goals in the return leg

You mean N'Zogbia, Mourinho and Adebeyor. You do realise Mourinho is a manager not a player :D

• Like 1

ok Gabriel Armando de Abreu. Do we call any other player by their first name?

Well, we call Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima "Ronaldo" rather than "de Lima".

We definitely don't call any other players "from Sao Paolo" which is all Paulista means.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1

who was it spurs bought instead of moutinho? dembele?

was moutinho the one where monaco supposedly did a dodgy double deal along with rodriguez? he had a sell on fee so monaco bought rodriguez for £59m and moutinho for £1m meaning sporting got three fifths of **** all

ok Gabriel Armando de Abreu. Do we call any other player by their first name?

Well, we call Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima "Ronaldo" rather than "de Lima".

We definitely don't call any other players "from Sao Paolo" which is all Paulista means.

Ok fair enough but there are a few footballers whose names are Gabriel so it could get confusing. 

Fantastic performance from Monaco, best defensive record in the Champions League for a reason.

They made Arsenal look ordinary

Really liked their centre back tonight, Abendour think he's called, read it well and good in the tackle, think a few prem clubs will be in for him.

Â