Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

They should do penis size for African countries. It would probably put these figures to shame.

I'm really only quoting this so you can't erase it when you awake from your daydream of big african statistics.....

• Like 3

I know that!

I guess our only reference is 8pints, but I ain't asking. 

Anyway, what ever the average is, I usually enhance mine with glitter glue, a little top hat I got from Hobbycraft and a spinning bow tie.

• Like 2

I know that!

Anyway, what ever the average is, I usually enhance mine with glitter glue, a little top hat I got from Hobbycraft and a spinning bow tie.

A nice shiny cape fashioned from champagne bottle foil can also make an attractive addition to the ensemble.

• Like 2

Anyway, back to the map, is that inches or centimetres? It's making quite a difference to my self esteem.

Don't worry, according to that map there were no penises to be found in Moldova.

I know that!

Dion Dublin.  Biggest willy in football.

• Like 1

I know that!

Dion Dublin.  Biggest willy in football.

I'll raise you Shaun Goater,, allegedly. 

Â