Oaks

Who would you like to stay up???  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to stay up???

• West Brom
    • Southampton
    • Cyrstal Palace
    • Norwich

I like the Derby matches, for the anticipation and tension value, not for the results we've been getting, so 3PennyOpera picks West Brom.

As for which I'd like most to go down (besides Elisha Cuthbert) I hope Southampton does.

Not just because they were last at Xmas... but they were last by a mile (I think they had 10 points from 19 games or something silly like that)...

if they come back from that, they'll have done bloody well!

I'd like southampton to go, because it's nice to know that you just can't defy the natural order of things for ever, any club thats escaped relegation as many times as saints desreves to go eventually. It helps remind you that no matter how long the scum from up the road stay up, you know they are only putting off the inevitable.

West brom have a clearing in the woods of a manager, and that stupid boing boing thing going. but i'd quite like them to stay up so we can both finish above the blose next season, restore the natural footballing order of birmingham and shut the knobheads up.

Crystal palace, I don't really care, but dowie's face scares my kids when he appears on football focus/ match of the day and ex-bloser Johnson adds the only reason to want to see then go, you know he's been infected by his time at the sty, however if palace go, I'd expect johnson to stay in the prem so it's a bit of a flawed arguement.

Norwich - no feelings either way, I know one poster in particular will not be happy with such a viewpoint

so over all not overly bothered who stays up, so long as southampton isn't one of them.

I vote Southampton for the following reasons

(1) I'd have voted Olbeyan if it wasn't for the fact they have the GIT as manager, my hatred for that man runs too deep for me to want them to stay up

(2) Crystal Palace - I really really really hate Selhurst Park. Its a twunt of a ground to get to, so they can go

(3) Norwich - Delia Smith is probably the TV cook I hate the most and again its a bustard of a ground to get to so they can go aswell

Guess that means I want Southampton to stay, probably because some of the Outlaws live there and it means I can treat the missus to a weekend at her Dads and Sisters every now and then ;) (and Pompey can stay up too as that gives me two bites of the cherry)

Southampton as i'm pleased for Crouch that he's doing well and wouldn't like to see him drop to the first division again and also since I can remember some decent games against them.

Nearly voted Baggies because of the derby but if we want to buy Gera then they can bugger off.

Like to see southampton stay up purely because Crouchie is currently a legend in my eyes, doing it for us tall people in the premiership and Harry Redknapp is a good manager as well.

Norwich I quite like, and haven't got ow't against the yam yams either.

Palace I dislike enormously, always have and Southampton have a knobhead as a chairman, a bit like a younger Ellis in some respects.

So that's southern shandy drinkers out, carrot and faggitz un pays munchers to stay.

West Brom for me. Their fans deserve to be in the Premiership and I like that they are our true historical rivals (which is why I wanted Wolves to stay up too). I think they have too much for the other teams around them and I hope they get the results to keep them afloat, even if it means we don't get Gera in the Summer.

Norwich I couldn't care less about either way. Palace I like, but they don't have any potential. At least WBA have a fan base of some description. Southampton ? I'd just like to see Le Tissier's glum face on Soccer Saturday next season. They should've gone long ago.

Â