New manager

reykjavik

I'm quite annoyed about what Krulak has said, made us look petty. Not a great advert whilst trying to search for a new manager!!!

Spot on. But I expect nothing less from that idiot.

But we can still finish 4th

5th, my finger slipped.

I'm quite annoyed about what Krulak has said, made us look petty. Not a great advert whilst trying to search for a new manager!!!

Spot on. But I expect nothing less from that idiot.

But we can still finish 4th

5th, my finger slipped.

Oh bugger

I mentioned the Merry-Go-Round that was about to happen if Ancelotti left Real Madrid and people laughed, I wonder what they make of this latest development he's been linked with us in the past.

Can't understand people picking Laudrup,

He won 8, and lost 18 of Swansea's last 35 League games, after the Cup win (shades of Big Ron in 94)

and had them playing tiki-taka in much the same way as our esteemed late leader has had us playing since Christmas.  

• Like 1

He won 8, and lost 18 of Swansea's last 35 League games, after the Cup win (shades of Big Ron in 94)

and had them playing tiki-taka in much the same way as our esteemed late leader has had us playing since Christmas.  

I agree, and I was thinking exactly the same things. Does he address our problems? Nope.

I agree, and I was thinking exactly the same things. Does he address our problems? Nope.

I assume it's his hairstyle or something!

• Like 1