What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Ah, "Oar" - another of those "I can't see it" albums. The critics love it, but I was well disappointed. Emperor's new clothes. 

That's sort of why I was listening to it. Checked it over before, but didn't like enough of it to commit. Same this time, and it's the same for Dino Valente which  I'm checking again now.

That's sort of why I was listening to it. Checked it over before, but didn't like enough of it to commit. Same this time, and it's the same for Dino Valente which  I'm checking again now.

Oh good, it's not just me, then. Never heard much of DV - or the stuff he did with Quicksilver for that matter. Kudos for writing the San Francisco anthem "Get Together", though.  

MJ, yes, in response to the news, heard it on the radio going into work and it was both sad and uplifting at the same time

given a choice of 9 months as he is or 12 months if he chucks all the drugs and chemo at it he's opted to go on a farewell tour

Dr Feelgood must have been one of the absolute first ever gigs I went to, but just too late for the full line up. Seen Wilko since, but I do feel I missed out by being born 2 years too late.

Great memories of that band, and of being the only dick in the room in a skinny suit and everybody else being a ginger bearded denim wearing biker - just me, them and the music.

Â