What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

7 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Used to work with Bickle the drummer at the Royal Court in Liverpool. Moved to Canada I seem to remember then the band just disappeared. Good little live band. I think I also put them on a couple of times. Definitely at the Cosmos once

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Used to work with Bickle the drummer at the Royal Court in Liverpool. Moved to Canada I seem to remember then the band just disappeared. Good little live band. I think I also put them on a couple of times. Definitely at the Cosmos once

I have a couple of 7 inches by them. Lovely band with tunes. 

• Like 1

Watched her play live a couple of months ago and it was amazing.

She has an incredible voice and the band is really tight. You leave feeling almost exhausted, in a good way.

She's opening for Sunn o))) at The Crossing in Birmingham on the 26th this month so if you can check it out.

Will not be for everyone, it's quite "unique"

• Like 1

Well you go to town to buy some records and sometimes you come back with  few great tunes under your arm but thats it...

Today, however, I did just that and as well as the 1 album I specifically went for and a couple of others on my maybe list... I came home with two Wooden Shjips early 7" singles, one from 2008 and one from 2010, both mint, previously unsold and found in some boxes the other day at the back of the shop (Still there from when the shop relocated a good number of years ago). Apparently more boxes are to be unopened soon. One is a Ltd Edition of 500, the other 750.

This could have gone in the covers topic as its a Neil Young cover

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sne said:

Watched her play live a couple of months ago and it was amazing.

She has an incredible voice and the band is really tight. You leave feeling almost exhausted, in a good way.

She's opening for Sunn o))) at The Crossing in Birmingham on the 26th this month so if you can check it out.

Will not be for everyone, it's quite "unique"

I've been going on about her for about 3 or 4 years. She's brilliant.

Miraculous

• Like 1

Â