What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Fairly certain I havent posted this before though. Always preferred the original version of this, played it to death on its release, the bit towards the end of the original used to get me every time.

6 minutes ago, bickster said:

One of those Liverpool bands I never really got

beyond a handful of singles and their b-sides I didnt either, they were a band I stopped listening to very quickly.

• Like 1

Years ago, 1992, I think the brilliant corners, played Lion Street in Telford, prior to this as a teenager I loved them, massively, it was a big deal for me that they were playing locally. They decided to let Fireworks off in the street, which as a pensioner I now know this was foolish, dangerous and scary to animals. At the time though, I probably thought what hilarious pop star hi-jinks. My (now) wife didn't, she bollocked them for their stupidity.

Edited by Seat68

On 04/02/2020 at 19:18, maqroll said:

Weird clip. They overdubbed the black guy's harmonica with an accordion. And the singer implored the audience to "drown him out" when he was doing the solo and then they inserted a kazoo instead of the fake accordion. 

Charming old folk tune I guess, but thank **** for the Beatles

It would appear that in addition to overdubbing the harmonica and singer they photoshopped in the band members, as well:

Image result for the spinners

5 hours ago, il_serpente said:

It would appear that in addition to overdubbing the harmonica and singer they photoshopped in the band members, as well:

Image result for the spinners

Detroit Spinners over here. An English Beat situation.

Â