What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

@tonyh29 grovellingly I need your Big Country knowledge to help me out. I apologise for the country music nature of this song. It reminds me I think of a big country song, can you hear it in it and if so, which song?

Only real slow one of theirs you'd probably know would be "Chance"   .. to my untrained ears they aren't similar but the stripped back version here is a bit closer than the original version , and the chorus bits might be what you are thinking of  with the "Oh Lord " around 1 min in ?

• Thanks 1

I tracked down the cover version I mentioned last night in another thread  , its rather haunting with the way she has interpreted the song and covered it  ....  that sort of style isn't normally my thing , but as covers go I think she's done a fantastic job

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Only real slow one of theirs you'd probably know would be "Chance"   .. to my untrained ears they aren't similar but the stripped back version here is a bit closer than the original version , and the chorus bits might be what you are thinking of  with the "Oh Lord " around 1 min in ?

Thanks a lot. That's the one. I know it's not a copy but it always reminded me of a big country song I could not place. You have put me out of my misery. 

Â