Thread for Transfer Suggestions

JohnCresswell

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boa morte is lazier than barry (at begining of season when he never even jogged, just walked - no actually strolled alone the touch line) he wouldnt chase backwards at all. apart from that - does show talent occasionally... wud prefer diouf.

boa morte has got the pace but he is a lazy diver, i would prefere someone like kewell who perhaps DOL could bring back the leeds years in him? barry at left back because samuel is poor, diouf is a dirty swine, wouldnt like to see him in a villa shirt

boa morte has got the pace but he is a lazy diver, i would prefere someone like kewell

!!!!

Sorry that made me laugh. Kewell is lazier, as much as a diver (anyone remember Derby away circa 2000, last minute to win a pen, the defendeer was a good yard away from him) and hasn't got Boa Morte's pace. Plus I think he's older.

Perhaps so, but boa morte does it every game! i didnt say he had boa morte's pace (not many have) but still kewel i think could do better than boa morte would, boa morte is also the elder of the 2 which would make kewel the better choice

Boa Morte came to the Prem and was initially quite poor, but in recent years has shown to be a good player. Kewell on the other hand came over and was excellent, but in recent years has done nothing. Boa Morte would be my choice

i see your point about boa morte i just dont like him after watching him dive right in front of me when we beat fulham 2-0. You are probably right on him being the better but there is just sumin about kewel that makes me think he can do well wit dave as his manager.......(even if he is a lazy fooker)

Purely fantasy, but we should go after Marco Di Vaio. Not only is he Kevin Phillips' identical twin, but he's far better than him. He'll be leaving Valencia in the summer, unfortunately it'll be for a far better team than us though. Still, could be worth a cheeky bid

Well most people think on here that Malbranque is one of o'learys targets. But hey what do we know, nobody suggested hughes :lol: or Bellamy really!

Think we will enquire about Malbranque but be put of by Fulham wanting over 6mill.

I seriously think we should look at Saha, behind 3 other strikers at Manure two of which are world class, if he wants regular footy a cheeky 3mill bid. Along with the fact that Fergerson seems to like Villa for some reason, pacy, good touch and can finish.

With Solskjaer coming back i assume as well could be another o'leary bargin ;)

Think we will enquire about Malbranque but be put of by Fulham wanting over 6mill.

Fulham might want over 6m, but they will soon realise nobody is going to pay it. I think they may cash in on him this summer, and I think we have a chance - more chance than getting Parker.

And Boa Morte would be my choice left winger too. He may appear to lack motivation some times, but I have seen games where he works hard, and his talent is quite exceptional.

As for diving, everybody seems to be doing it these days. I hate it - 'bout time the refs got it sorted.

Kewell has lost his sparkle for me. I rate Boa Morte much higher.

Anyway, Kewell is reputed to be on ridiculous money at Anfield. If that's the case, he won't be going anywhere.

i think malbranque should be a priority, he could help angel find his form of the season before last and with mccann next to him, control midfield nicely

I'd also like to see Malbranque here but he is a winger, not a central midfield player as you and some others seem think. I agree with yoy though that we need a creative CM aswell.

Also, new striker is definately the priority.

I'm not sure he does no, I think he plays on the right but i suppose he could be used in the centre. Not sure though, Nobby used to play CM for Peru but clearly DOL doesnt see him in that position for us. I think that would be quite a good solution; to bring in Malbranque on the right and put Nobby down the middle. Think we could do with some left side cover aswell though.