Paul Lambert

limpid

Youre all assuming he want to stay here - spending peanuts - with a chairman who has little interest in the club and is content to finish 4th bottom.  I am sure he will be offered a new deal early next year - the question for me is if he signs it....after getting the wage bill down, managing the chaos of this summer - Id certainly stick my fingers up at at a 1 year extension.....

To me he seems to be proceeding along the lines of Moyes\Everton - which was what we all hoped for on his appointment. We have a top notch striker in Bentekke, and a top talent in Grealish - it would extremely sad for me to see Lambert leave as that comes to fruition....  

Credit to lambo for bouncing back after last season disaster

He has done terrific building a good side on a shoe string budget

Lambert got everything wrong in that summers window.....maybe Okore exempted......but fair play he realised the error of his ways ....brought in some cheap older heads .....which brought some ridicule at the time - but whose laughing now....? 

• Like 1

With regards to his new deal...let's see where we are at xmas.

A couple of our key players have had to be patient and wait for new contract offers from the club so Lambert in the same boat for me as much as this start has been excellent and hopefully puts to bed any relegation battle this season.

• Like 1

I think Lambert has a genuine love for the club and it's always came across that way. He's never complained or moaned, just got on with his job. He'd jump at the chance to stay for even longer IMO.

Totally agree. I personally thought he would have walked at the end of last season.

with a chairman who has little interest in the club and is content to finish 4th bottom. 

Based on what evidence exactly? How can you just spout this ridiculous opinion as fact? 

He wants to sell it his quote was something like 'My Heart is no longer in it'

He hasn't attended a home game since December 2012 

with a chairman who has little interest in the club and is content to finish 4th bottom. 

Based on what evidence exactly? How can you just spout this ridiculous opinion as fact? 

So how does that mean that he's 'content to finish 4th bottom'? 

Seriously. Come on. 

Seriously. Come on. 

You asked for evidence that chairman isn't interested......I given it  ( IMO )

Seriously. Come on. 

And was content to finish fourth bottom. You haven't provided that evidence. 

We win away at Anfield and you come on here and bitch. Why? 

Seriously. Come on. 

And was content to finish fourth bottom. You haven't provided that evidence. 

We win away at Anfield and you come on here and bitch. Why? 

So based on his non attendance and his stated desire to sell the club - Can I ask how much enthusiasm you feel Lerner has for the club ?

I not bitching, I am saying Lambert has done well in trying circumstances.

So based on his non attendance and his stated desire to sell the club - Can I ask how much enthusiasm you feel Lerner has for the club ?

You're bitching about Lerner and saying that he's content to finish fourth bottom.. but you've know evidence to back that up.

Instead of just enjoying the fact that we're second in the league and doing really well, you're whining about Lerner... it's completely **** unfathomable to me. 

You're bitching about Lerner and saying that he's content to finish fourth bottom.. but you've know evidence to back that up.

Instead of just enjoying the fact that we're second in the league and doing really well, you're whining about Lerner... it's completely **** unfathomable to me. 

No - I was saying I would like Lambert to sign a new deal with us - with the emergence of Grealish and Bentekke close to a return - things looker brighter for us than they have for a long time. Should Lamberts stock continue to rise, might it not cross his mind that he could work for a club with a bigger budget and a chairman with higher aspirations ?

Â