Your top 10 films

villarule123

I'm not saying The Dark Knight is terrible 8pints, as its clearly not but just that its not the masterpiece it is made out to be.

There are 3 batman films better than it for me. Batman, Batman Returns & Batman Begins.

• Like 1

I'm not saying The Dark Knight is terrible 8pints, as its clearly not but just that its not the masterpiece it is made out to be.

There are 3 batman films better than it for me. Batman, Batman Returns & Batman Begins.

tumblr_m5gp0l9iiA1r6cguz.gif

ICBA to go through this thread, but has anybody mentioned the Michael Owen story yet?

Who directed that Mike? ;)

No-one has mentioned it, but I did die a little inside when I read about what he'd said.

I didn't think it was possible for me to find him any more boring than I already did...how wrong was I.

Thanks for reading my post the other day where I mentioned the Michael Owen story :(

said on the radio today that Michael Owen tweeted yesterday that he watched his 8th ever film

he then tweeted the list of the 8

apparently he hates films ... even so I think he has selective memory as he's bound to have watched Disney stuff as a kid

Edited by tonyh29

ICBA to go through this thread, but has anybody mentioned the Michael Owen story yet?

Who directed that Mike? ;)

No-one has mentioned it, but I did die a little inside when I read about what he'd said.

I didn't think it was possible for me to find him any more boring than I already did...how wrong was I.

Thanks for reading my post the other day where I mentioned the Michael Owen story :(

said on the radio today that Michael Owen tweeted yesterday that he watched his 8th ever film

he then tweeted the list of the 8

apparently he hates films ... even so I think he has selective memory as he's bound to have watched Disney stuff as a kid

Oh. 

Sorry Mr.H - not sure how I missed that  :unsure:

Fave 10 is actually a lock.

• Blade Runner
  • Transformers: The Movie
  • Alien
  • Aliens
  • Léon: The Professional
  • The Evil Dead
  • Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
  • Battle Royale
  • Enter The Dragon