Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

And to be replaced by??

Im no fan but it's not just as easy as say sack him.

That's the problem, dyche, warburton and Howe aren't ready and might not actually be good enough, after 2018 they might be

but this is 2 tournaments on the trot Roy has looked utterly clueless and panicked 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

That's the problem, dyche, warburton and Howe aren't ready, after 2018 they might be

but this is 2 tournaments on the trot Roy has looked utterly clueless and panicked 

I agree some of his decisions are a little odd but we battered both the sides we drew with, it's the terrible finishing that has cost England so far.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I agree some of his decisions are a little odd but we battered both the sides we drew with, it's the terrible finishing that has cost England so far.

I wouldn't even say finishing. It's just that final ball in the final third. There have been a lack of clear cut chances despite dominating every game.

Can't wait until they expand the Euro's even further to sort out this mess of a system.

Then we'll get to watch the Faeroe Islands against Macedonia and other wonderful games.

Maybe even a Zlatan-less Sweden will have a chance to qualify?

• Like 1

Wales - NIR being hailed as the worst game in Euro's history in the media. Even worse than the infamous Sweden - Turkey game of 2000.

Not sure about that, but this games was just terrible.

Looking forward to Croatia - Portugal lifting the quality of football

Edited by sne

Â