Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

the racing post tipped croatia as a dark horse.there side of the draw has opened up for them now.

i think ni have a decent chance against the welsh.the taffs like teams to come onto them whereas ni will sit back.

13 minutes ago, krisagg75 said:

the racing post tipped croatia as a dark horse.there side of the draw has opened up for them now.

i think ni have a decent chance against the welsh.the taffs like teams to come onto them whereas ni will sit back.

9/1 Croatia to win it looks good. their game with Portugal will probably decide finalist from that side of draw

37 minutes ago, Zatman said:

9/1 Croatia to win it looks good. their game with Portugal will probably decide finalist from that side of draw

no more likes but cheers mate.worth £10 at least.portugal look pants but whoever wins this you've gotta fancy for the final.

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Surprised to to see Wales 5pts+ clear in the betting for todays game. 

Think it will be a lot closer than bookies are suggesting!

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

I have zero faith in Belgium and wouldnt be surprised if Hungary knocked them out

Neither do I but they were pretty good against your Country and I think if Hungary play like they did against portugal they will get battered. 

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

Surprised to to see Wales 5pts+ clear in the betting for todays game. 

Think it will be a lot closer than bookies are suggesting!

I think Bale will destroy them, great chance for him to finish the tournament as top scorer.

Milik looks a pretty good player from this tournyl Just got to work on shooting lol

Dont think Dr. P has said anything other than hugely negative posts about players this euro lol Shaqiri is obviously not crap 

Edited by gharperr

5 minutes ago, gharperr said:

Milik looks a pretty good player from this tournyl Just got to work on shooting lol

Dont think Dr. P has said anything other than hugely negative posts about players this euro lol Shaqiri is obviously not crap 

Yet there are two posts on this very page talking positively about Bale and Embolo.

Â