Last 16: Sunday 29th NED MEX CRC GRE

limpid

Greece will find a way.

So you're saying I should stop being a pussy?

That's what Ashley Young does, Robben is a cheat, no defence, ref was happy to give it.

name me a player that doesn't dive
Salifou

Just because it's Robben doesn't mean it's a dive. The replays show clear contact whether you like it or not. Nothing is said about the incident where was was fouled twice, even worse than the penalty he got, and didn't get a penalty.

One of you even said I was looking at the match with orange tinted glasses. Perhaps you should take your anti-Robben glasses off for a second? :detect:

• Like 2

Just because it's Robben doesn't mean it's a dive. The replays show clear contact whether you like it or not. Nothing is said about the incident where was was fouled twice, even worse than the penalty he got, and didn't get a penalty.

One of you even said I was looking at the match with orange tinted glasses. Perhaps you should take your anti-Robben glasses off for a second? :detect:

Irrelevant. He only had once half shout for a penalty, the other was a dive. He's a disgrace.

like I said, it was both.

There was contact. It was a foul IMO.

BUT there's no way that contact was enough to send Robben sprawling the way he did. So it was a dive.

But in this case it doesn't change the fact that it was also a foul, if that makes sense!

• Like 1

Just because there is contact doesn't mean it's a foul. Touching his foot wouldn't make him fall over.

There's minimal contact (or none at all). Not enough to stop Robben continuing his run. He just decided to cheat instead.

• Like 1

First part I agree with, no way way was it a foul. Did you forget that football was a contact sport? Feet are allowed to touch within the rules. There is absolutely no way that touch, caused that reaction.

• Like 1

like I said, it was both.

BUT there's no way that contact was enough to send Robben sprawling the way he did. So it was a dive.

But in this case it doesn't change the fact that it was also a foul, if that makes sense!

I do get what you mean, he did draw the referee's attention but the fact of the matter is, it is a foul in the penalty area.

Irrelevant. He only had once half shout for a penalty, the other was a dive. He's a disgrace.

Marquez steps on his toes, not really a foul, his right knee then comes across as Robben goes to move and then takes Robben's right leg.

KnobbyHonestIriomotecat.gif

Here we see the earlier incident

YawningAromaticAzurevasesponge.gif

Marquez misses the ball and instead gets the back of Robben's heel. That's a penalty. Then Herrera (I think) comes in, completely misses the ball and takes Robben's leg.