Last 16: Sunday 29th NED MEX CRC GRE

limpid

Robben deserved a penalty before so can't be too resentful about this one..... What a great player he is though!

He's also a great big irritating diving word removed

He could have dived before but didn't. Made that penalty taking players on... Great player!

• Like 2

Sorry but he had stayed on his feet the previous two times he could have gone down. If Mexico wanted to keep giving him the invitation to trip over their leg than it's mindnumbing stupidity and their own fault. What a waste from them, their ball retention had been abysmal for the last 20 minutes sadly. Just so pissed off.

• Like 2

I'm in Rhodes right now, so everyone is excited for the Greece game later. Hopefully they win (otherwise the free drinks and high spirits may end!)

Now, the real drama going on is, that's 3 points to Milfner and 1 to Stevo. Milfner extends his lead.

Hang on, other way around.

I was gonna say!

Thought you were Montreal screw jobbing me there :D

• Like 1

Robben simulated the contact. I don't think Marquez touched him.

he touched him. Stood on his foot.

I think it probably was a pen. But robben made absolutely sure he got it.

Mexico lost their mental edge. Holland were good enough to be able to take advantage of it. I feel bad for Ochoa, he's been the best GK in the WC. 

More great drama...

That's what Ashley Young does, Robben is a cheat, no defence, ref was happy to give it.

to be fair the ref had turned down numerous Holland penalties before that.
  • Like 1