Last 16: Sunday 29th NED MEX CRC GRE

limpid

There was contact. It was a foul IMO.

First part I agree with, no way way was it a foul. Did you forget that football was a contact sport? Feet are allowed to touch within the rules. There is absolutely no way that touch, caused that reaction.
not all contact is a foul of course.

That contact was though. Its a tackle that he's missed and has caught the player instead. It's a foul.

You don't have to knock the player over for it to be a foul. So i agree that there was no way the contact caused that reaction.

But its still a foul.

• Like 2

It's a shame the Robben dive has overshadowed what has been a good game. Well the second half anyway. I think this one will run and run.

Its a shame we are talking about Robben's dive rather than the brilliant performance from him in that second half...

• Like 2

You have to admire Greece whether you like their style or not. They always against the odds pull it off somehow. Euro 2004, Euro 2012 in that group win against Russia and now this year too. England players could do with some of their grit. It's been a good decade for them.

article-2674147-1F3F7D7400000578-158_634

No contact between feet. Robben's already committed to the dive.

Quite clearly in the picture you have provided he is stepping on his toes and the knee is going in. That's probably the clearest picture I've seen of that. Round of applause for you :P

GTFO VA. It was a clear dive.

STFU VJ. It was a penalty.

6.gif

thats an all dayer

the way he throws his legs and arms back is embarrassing but its still a pen

interestingly though because its been called for several times this tournament, this is another example for me as to why video refs will never work, between all of us here there will always be a split in opinion on things like this, even with the ability to watch it 100 times, unless you can guarantee 100% accuracy in the decision you cant do it

• Like 1

Be interesting to hear a lot of the opinions on here if it was an England player :ph34r:

be interesting to hear your opinion if it was down the other end of the pitch and it was Vlaar on Dos Santos.