Massive online shop sale - £5 shirts etc

villarule123

Got all 3 keeper jerseys. Go team 2xl :P

£1.50 for Albrighton - they'll never move that on

Ironically, it's more than we got for the player :lol:

It all goes to the same pot!

• Like 2

Some of the stuff in Villa Village looked abit banged up. Looked like returned stuff. Alot of them had pulled threads. Still some decent stuff there. 

Got all excited when I noticed the polo's in my size. Then I checked U.S. shipping and about fell out of my chair. I get it but wow that's a bummer.

Ask Randy to pick one up and bring it back for you next time he.... oh perhaps not.

Got all excited when I noticed the polo's in my size. Then I checked U.S. shipping and about fell out of my chair. I get it but wow that's a bummer.

Despite the fact that I can walk any sports store out here and buy Man Utd merchandise, they still only charge £6.95 to deliver to the UAE via their online store.

Compare that to Villa, where I can't get anything for love nor money, and I have to pay £15 for delivery on a new shirt.

Despite the fact that I can walk any sports store out here and buy Man Utd merchandise, they still only charge £6.95 to deliver to the UAE via their online store.

Compare that to Villa, where I can't get anything for love nor money, and I have to pay £15 for delivery on a new shirt.

That's even worse considering our shipments are $24 when you look at the exchange rate. I would be willing to wait a few weeks on standard shipping if the option were available. <_<

That's even worse considering our shipments are $24 when you look at the exchange rate. I would be willing to wait a few weeks on standard shipping if the option were available. <_<

I get my stuff shipped too my folks in Ireland and they send it over to me. Costs way less despite being a bit more awkward, but definitely not a solution for most

920x1090_fitbox-aston_villa_framed_team_

I'm going to buy that and put it up on the wall. When my grandkids moan about how bad Villa are in 2052, I will point to that and say, 'it'll never be that bad'

I'd potentially wait until next years clearance to tell them that. Imagine this team next year with no Vlaar or Delph, just Senderos added!! Edited by McGrath1874

• 2 weeks later...

bought a lot of stuff in sale plus pre ordered my new home jersey, looks like because i pre ordered my new jersey with the rest they gave away all sale items without putting my items aside , was waiting few weeks with no arrival so decided to ring them today, told we will contact you via email, and got email saying we have sent you refund, very pizzed off tonight and doubt ill even bother buying the 2 new jersey this season, which i buy every year without fail 

Â