$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Just had a quick scan through the last few pages and didn't notice this mentioned, so apologies if it has been said already.

News on SSN saying: "Sky Sources- New York property tycoon Tevfik Arif to unlikely be in running to buy Aston Villa"

Is this true? There is so much debating over whether money can buy success you guys would probably miss a takeover confirmed post! ;)

Money can't buy success, just like money can't buy happiness but if you had a choice of working all your life just to survive or winning the lottery and giving a luxury life a real shot... what would you do? Well I see Villa getting someone that wants to throw loads of money at transfers and trying to be successful like winning the lottery. You just got to give a real shot.

I would not care 2 frigs if we win the league by building a team from the best players that money can buy. Do Chelsea care? Do Man City care? How about Man Utd? Nope... they just look on teams like Villa as insignificant.

At the end of the day there is only one thing that will bring you success in the premier league and that's money. Unfortunate, but it is reality. I want to see villa win things. Buying trophies wouldn't make me any less passionate about the club i love. 

Just had a quick scan through the last few pages and didn't notice this mentioned, so apologies if it has been said already.

News on SSN saying: "Sky Sources- New York property tycoon Tevfik Arif to unlikely be in running to buy Aston Villa"

Love the way everyone is too busy arguing to read that our 'new buyer' may have already withdrawn their interest.

We already knew.

Yep, old news.

ah fair enough

It's good to be positive in life but I think a lot of people are going to be very disappointed when a takeover does not happen this summer. Next year is going to be our toughest as a Villa fan since in the mid 80s IMO.

It's good to be positive in life but I think a lot of people are going to be very disappointed when a takeover does not happen this summer. Next year is going to be our toughest as a Villa fan since in the mid 80s IMO.

That does'nt even bear thinking about.

That does'nt even bear thinking about.

It'd be a grizzly season thats for sure.

• Like 3

So, to paraphrase. " being positive is good but I think we're doomed". Oxymoron intended?

Apparently something in the Sunday's?

Dunno about The Sunday's. But I would like to put something in The Saturday's. Well Una whatserface anyway

Can't Be Sure, but hopefully Here's Where The Story Ends.

• Like 2

So, to paraphrase. " being positive is good but I think we're doomed". Oxymoron intended?

Positive yet realistic.