$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

One way to increase revenues at matches I suppose.

I don't think we have room for a yacht at VP.

Yeah but the income potential might be worth tearing something down and building a moat.

Tevfik Arif is being "indirectly" linked in the Daily Mail.

First google search result

New York real estate mogul arrested in Turkey on suspicion of running prostitute ring on $60m luxury yacht

He was acquitted though.

There's one way to increase morale.

Tevfik Arif is being "indirectly" linked in the Daily Mail.

First google search result

New York real estate mogul arrested in Turkey on suspicion of running prostitute ring on $60m luxury yacht

He was acquitted though.

There's one way to increase morale.

Get a free slapper with every season ticket

I'm sold

Found this intresting...on Twitter I know.

Never been an #itk - BUT!

Good friend of mine gave me a glimpse of the 1st Nike kit a few years ago, which I released on Villa Talk. Got in to a lot of trouble #avfc

Same source gave me info about the Macron deal six months before it happened. Now maybe he only gets info about kits, but all the same #avfc

He's absolutely adamant that Texas is where our new owners will come from. Won't commit on which names from Texas, but #avfc

tells me that the efforts going on within the club are centread around, and deadlined to the date of, our tour of Texas #avfc

Has seen the club prepare for many tours over many years, and at no time has he seen preparations of this magnitude #avfc

Whatever happens, I think we all agree that going into next season without this uncertainty is an absolute must #avfc

Seems very plausible to me

• Like 1

Tevfik Arif is one of the owners of 'Doyen Sports Group', I believe.

Last year they tried to make some sort of deal with PSV, to help finance transfers including the transfer of Adam Maher, but PSV pulled out. They helped finance the Falcao move to Monaco, they also own Neymar's image rights.

Now, check this interesting piece of news that they announced a few weeks back:

'Doyen Sports' is pleased to announce that it’s investment arm has reached a total committed sum of €100mn. The canny cooperation with various football clubs includes assisting with cash flow problems for operations as well as signing bright young talent to increase competitiveness on the pitch.

In addition to the on-going success of 'Doyen Sports', the group is excited to announce a planned investment of €200mn through 'Doyen Sports II', which will serve to leverage and expand on the current network established by 'Doyen Sports'.

http://www.doyensports.com/en/pressroom.html

So, they're creating a new company that plans to invest approximately €200m into football. Anybody know of anything going for around that price?

I agree that the link is very random, but yeah, bit of a coincidence. 

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

Good friend of mine gave me a glimpse of the 1st Nike kit a few years ago, which I released on Villa Talk. Got in to a lot of trouble #avfc

Same source gave me info about the Macron deal six months before it happened. Now maybe he only gets info about kits, but all the same #avfc

He's absolutely adamant that Texas is where our new owners will come from. Won't commit on which names from Texas, but #avfc

tells me that the efforts going on within the club are centread around, and deadlined to the date of, our tour of Texas #avfc

Has seen the club prepare for many tours over many years, and at no time has he seen preparations of this magnitude #avfc

Whatever happens, I think we all agree that going into next season without this uncertainty is an absolute must #avfc

Jim Crane? Owns the Houston Astros, a baseball team.

Googling this Tevfik Arif guy I'm seeing lots of stuff about Hedge Funds which is apparently what the Americans involved in the consortium looking to takeover sha are involved with. So wouldn't be surprised if he's somehow involved with that.

I know that's a pretty random leap but just read something else to make me think about it.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

From no speculation to 2 names in less than a hour lol

How much is Tevfik Arif worth does anybody know?Also what are Doyen worth?

Edited by midian

Googling this Tevfik Arif guy I'm seeing lots of stuff about Hedge Funds which is apparently what the Americans involved in the consortium looking to takeover sha are involved with. So wouldn't be surprised if he's somehow involved with that.

I know that's a pretty random leap but just read something else to make me think about it.

not at all random.

The 'noses are for sale and likely to be pinched for low money.

If the Villa are 'pinched', it will probably be in excess of £180m.

If someone wants to have a football club to play with and maybe make something happen, the 'noses are a cheap shot and definitely fall within a lot more people's budget.

• Like 1

not at all random.

If someone wants to have a football club to play with and maybe make something happen, the 'noses are a cheap shot and definitely fall within a lot more people's budget.

No chance of getting a name on that plane I bet?

Edit:

He is London based now by the way, not sure if that means he wouldn't own a Turkish private jet?

Edited by samjp26

He doesn't sound like one of the anonymous bullshitters so if his source is right, there could be something to it. The newsitem in OS is very long and clearly very highly planned... :detect:

not at all random.

Edit:

He is London based now by the way, not sure if that means he wouldn't own a Turkish private jet?

Turkish citizen according to the translation of this: http://www.acikistihbarat.com/Haberler.asp?haber=9892

He doesn't sound like one of the anonymous bullshitters so if his source is right, there could be something to it. The newsitem in OS is very long and clearly very highly planned... :detect:

Based on what he says, I think his source is somebody on VT  :detect:

Based on what he says, I think his source is somebody on VT  :detect:

What makes you think that?

not at all random.

Edit:

Turkish citizen according to the translation of this: http://www.acikistihbarat.com/Haberler.asp?haber=9892

Don't know about citizenship but he is based in London now. I guess somebody like that gets himself around though.

That article simply says he is interested in a Premier League team though, so it could just be made up rubbish. One thing is for sure, he wouldn't be buying the club outright himself, it'd be the sports group IMO.