$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

is this the old Incognito account?? (Paul Faulkner?)

https://twitter.com/IncogAVFC

eT6Falkf_normal.jpegIncogAVFC @IncogAVFC · 20h

Ownership will be finalised by end of the World Cup at latest, our CEO departs for Brazil during June anyway. #avfc

No just a cheap imitator and I'm almost certain it is the same person who is behind another well-known faux-ITK account.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

is this the old Incognito account?? (Paul Faulkner?)

https://twitter.com/IncogAVFC

eT6Falkf_normal.jpegIncogAVFC @IncogAVFC · 20h

Ownership will be finalised by end of the World Cup at latest, our CEO departs for Brazil during June anyway. #avfc

No just a cheap imitator and I'm almost certain it is the same person who is behind another well-known faux-ITK account.

The attention seeking trans tweet? I sent him false info a little while back, he posted it as fact.

Really wish we could get some good news about this, even if it's just one of the more reliable journalists reporting that there are interested parties or something like that.

Just goes to show that nobody knows a thing about what is going on at Villa. Especially Randy Lerner.

How does anything about this show anything about Lerner? He is hardly likely to be telling the media everything.

Edited by mikeyp102

is this the old Incognito account?? (Paul Faulkner?)https://twitter.com/IncogAVFCeT6Falkf_normal.jpegIncogAVFC @IncogAVFC · 20h

The attention seeking trans tweet? I sent him false info a little while back, he posted it as fact.

Yep.

"I have it on good authority from mid-level sources that Malcolm Glazer is not dead but wants the media to think he is so that he can negotiate a deal for Aston Villa within the next week. This will be officially announced at the end of the World Cup."

yVvWC.jpg

• Like 1

Just goes to show that nobody knows a thing about what is going on at Villa. Especially Randy Lerner.

How does anything about this show anything about Lerner? He is hardly likely to be telling the media everything.

What? Yes he is. Randy Lerner is Morgan Freeman. Uh, i mean Admin.

Despite four awful seasons on the trot Aston Villa have the 23rd biggest brand valuation in European football and the 8th biggest in the English premier league.

The potential of the club is massive and with the increased revenues each premier league club is now earning the £200m valuation seems believable and IMO realistic.

Let's hope we hear some positive news soon.

• Like 1

"I have it on good authority from mid-level sources that Malcolm Glazer is not dead but wants the media to think he is so that he can negotiate a deal for Aston Villa within the next week. This will be officially announced at the end of the World Cup."

yVvWC.jpg

That's clearly a ridiculous lie.  If it were true, someone would have tweeted it.