$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

FFP is irrelevant unless we want to compete in Europe, which is a waste of time unless it's the CL, and that would take a while to happen. Really I think the club can pretty much spend what it likes for now, build up a good platform, and then comply with FFP in the years leading up to CL qualification.

• Like 1

FFP is irrelevant unless we want to compete in Europe, which is a waste of time unless it's the CL, and that would take a while to happen. Really I think the club can pretty much spend what it likes for now, build up a good platform, and then comply with FFP in the years leading up to CL qualification.

It still seems like a farce though. Protecting clubs my arse. Edited by Amo69

http://www.forbes.com/profile/pallonji-mistry/ well this guy owns just 18% so yeah if it's them it's safe to say i'd be happy

Where did you get TATA from? Are you just looking at random Indian billionaires? Lol

http://www.bhartiagroup.com was thinking there could be a chance if someone had heard the name Bhartia and India, it could be these guys instead of the donut dunkers

• Like 1

Whos talking about sheesh kebab ?

Kev. do you know if the players have been told that the club has been sold?

I'd have better knowledge if jack was with the first team training or maybe even in to sign a contract. But hes in cyprus on holiday therefore im as clueless as you lot on this one.

Whos talking about sheesh kebab ?

Kev. do you know if the players have been told that the club has been sold?

I'd have better knowledge if jack was with the first team training or maybe even in to sign a contract. But hes in cyprus on holiday therefore im as clueless as you lot on this one.

Wait, when does his contract expire?

I genuinely have no idea what anyone is talking about

Last time I checked, TATAs were tits.

We're being bought by strip club owners.

Gonna replace the corner flags with poles and have half time shows.

Edited by Pembers
  • Like 2

I genuinely have no idea what anyone is talking about

Last time I checked, TATAs were tits.

We're being bought by strip club owners.

Gonna replace the corner flags with poles and have half time shows.

Safe to assume Carew will be the first summer signing then...happy days!

Guys Mendi's story totally checks out.

When Ellison was first mentioned, people said he was a tough businessman who would have the vast majority of his wealth tied up in Oracle stock.

It makes sense that he can't easily pay what Lerner is asking (and have enough to Man City us) so he's playing hardball with Lerner

#StandByMendi

#Pray4Mendi

#MendiIsEllison

I can't believe how many VT members have been suckered in by Mendi.

Keith Harris is the guy trying to broker a deal which means that Mendi is probably Orville.

If it looks like bullshit. Smells like bullshit. Tastes like bullshit then it must surely be

tumblr_lsgi2ribsQ1r3pcbso1_400.gif
  • Like 3