$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Lerner has told his own family he agreed a deal with Ellison. But now Lerner is having second thoughts because Ellision told him he cant afford to pay him the price he wants. Ellison has given him a deadline to respond to his offer. Now pray to lord he sells to him because Paul F was very impressed with Ellison plans and etc.

The deal is stalling off Lerner silly price that all.

Your english is a lot better here than previous posts, you've been working on it! Great!

• Like 4

Lerner has told his own family he agreed a deal with Ellison. But now Lerner is having second thoughts because Ellision told him he cant afford to pay him the price he wants. Ellison has given him a deadline to respond to his offer. Now pray to lord he sells to him because Paul F was very impressed with Ellison plans and etc.

You are Sacha Baron Cohen and I claim my £5.

His family are bored that why. If you cant respect my post and views i will no longer post but some people have been kind and asked me to post. If your happy with my info i will gladly give up and not post anything.

Ellison  wants the club cheap because he knows their lots of work to be put in this club and yes , we know he is  a rich fella. The club worth little if you ask me.

Edited by Mendi

Your english is a lot better here than previous posts, you've been working on it! Great!

it happens really, really regularly. that's why i said yesterday i dont buy that he's foreign

The club are using Mendi as cover for the Indian donut shop guys deal.  I beleive Mendi is posting the truth as far as he knows but the club are using him as a fall guy and it will be Mendi who will take all the fans heat allowing Lerner an easier escape from his restaurant.  Be careful Mendi.  

#PrayForMendi

• Like 2

His family are bored that why. If you cant respect my post and views i will no longer post but some people have been kind and asked me to post. If your happy with my info i will gladly give up and not post anything.

Ellison  wants the club cheap because he knows their lots of work to be put in this club and yes , we know he is rich fella.

O spoke too soon

His family are bored that why. If you cant respect my post and views i will no longer post but some people have been kind as me to post. If your happy with my info i will gladly give up and not post anything.

You already broke that promise. You lasted, what, 8 hours last time you said you were leaving?

Tell me, what members of his family are bored? Be specific, is it his wife? His daughter?

Lerner went home one day after work, walked to the bottom of the stairs and shouted up to the kids 'I'VE SOLD THE VILLA'. And Mendi was delivering Pizza so overheard this. 

He also clearly heard Lerner talking about how he must sell to Ellison because he was worried about disappointing the impressed Paul F.

So we're getting taken over by someone from India.

No we're not. It was a hoax from sad losers that have no life. (Coming from the guy that spends all Friday evening on VT :( )

Read Tony and kiddys posts.

I can't find them. The link to the indian website has been removed.

So we're getting taken over by someone from India.

No we're not. It was a hoax from sad losers that have no life. (Coming from the guy that spends all Friday evening on VT :( )

Read Tony and kiddys posts.

Those don't necessarily point at the legitimacy of the article...

1) they got the info from someone who had read the article

2) the article was written by someone who had been told the same info as them, and they decided to pick 2 random indian businessmen and set up the site for the laugh

3) tony and kiddy are correct, but it's not the guys in the article

Apparently Lerner's Mother has never been happy about his purchase of Villa. As far as I'm aware she's the head of the Lerner Family Trust.

don't go giving him ideas. let him answer the question himself to see what he says