$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

The question is...are the buyers just Indian and that is the most truth in it, or is it actually these dunkin donut men who have barely enough cash to buy us and have their stock tied up in two failing food franchises?

If Lerner sells us to the donut men then he really has stuck two fingers up at us.

Donut Men rumour is nothing but a joke. It was posted on fake site which was made to look like expressindian.com to wind us up.

But the old link now goes directly to the main homepage.

The question is...are the buyers just Indian and that is the most truth in it, or is it actually these dunkin donut men who have barely enough cash to buy us and have their stock tied up in two failing food franchises?

If Lerner sells us to the donut men then he really has stuck two fingers up at us.

Donut Men rumour is nothing but a joke. It was posted on fake site which was made to look like expressindian.com to wind us up.

Looking at the DNS records, I believe that yes. It stinks. But I am hoping tony's source was fooled by it hence reported as itk.

I don't for a second think it's true but isn't it a bit ignorant to write them off just because of Venkys? Not all indian billionaires are going to the the same you know. By this rational it should mean we do not want more American owners either considering how much Lerner has destroyed our club.

Are they even billionaires?

I haven't read in to it much I just get the impression the indian owners part is putting many fans off which seems a bit unfair.

Yeah I'll think youll find its the lack of wealth thats the issue.

If they were worth £50bn itd be a different story.

indianexpresssports.com just redirects you to the real site, it can be done, believe you me. Now indianexpresssports.com doesn't even work anymore. It's very easy to set up fake domain and redirections.

You can forward your address to any website

Cant believe how many serious replies Mendi gets, absolutely astonishing,

I think mods should ban

Broken no rules and stop calling out for a ban.

Why do you keep changing your story then? You said Lerner had shaken on a deal. Now it might not happen.

You know why the story keeps changing, so quit biting hah!

Hopefully it's the club circulating this rumour as cover for the real deal.

Could be a stalking horse scenario to force someone's hand?

Mendi says that Ellison is trying to drive the price down, perhaps this is Lerner's way of getting him to pay full whack?

Ha we are being spoiled tonight, Mendi getting us the inside scoop on things stateside and then the Indian donut shop owners come in and shake it all up.  This thread is becoming epic.  

Lerner had agreed a deal but he he having seconds thoughts, well i am not him. He shaken on deal with his family he will sell. We are not selling to india people that was dreadful.

Lerner wants to sell to Ellison

Edited by Mendi

Lerner had agreed a deal but he he having seconds thoughts, well i am not him. He shaken on deal with his family he will sell. We are not selling to india people that was dreadful.

Lerner wants to sell to Ellison

Shaken on a deal with whose family? Do you have any idea what you're saying?

• Like 2

Hopefully it's the club circulating this rumour as cover for the real deal.

Could be a stalking horse scenario to force someone's hand?

Mendi says that Ellison is trying to drive the price down, perhaps this is Lerner's way of getting him to pay full whack?

Ha we are being spoiled tonight, Mendi getting us the inside scoop on things stateside and then the Indian donut shop owners come in and shake it all up. This thread is becoming epic.

The only two things we are missing...

2 Months of nail biting

Conclusion? Alex mcleish.

Lerner has told his own family he agreed a deal with Ellison. But now Lerner is having second thoughts because Ellision told him he cant afford to pay him the price he wants. Ellison has given him a deadline to respond to his offer. Now pray to lord he sells to him because Paul F was very impressed with Ellison plans and etc.

The deal is stalling off Lerner silly price that all.

Ellision told him he cant afford to pay him the price he wants

Lawrence Joseph "Larry" Ellison (born August 17, 1944) is an American businessman, best known as the co-founder and chief executive officer of Oracle Corporation, an enterprise software company. In 2014, Forbes listed him as the third-wealthiest man in America and as the fifth-wealthiest person in the world, with a fortune of $48 billion.[2]
  • Like 2

Lerner has told his own family he agreed a deal with Ellison. But now Lerner is having second thoughts because Ellision told him he cant afford to pay him the price he wants. Ellison has given him a deadline to respond to his offer. Now pray to lord he sells to him because Paul F was very impressed with Ellison plans and etc.

You should also post on TBAR. They love a bit ITK on there and you my friend or as ITK as they get!

Why would Lerner shake hands with his own family on a deal with Larry Ellison? :lol:

• Like 1

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Oh please just stop mendi. Ellison can't afford it? I've got a fiver I can lend him :lol:

Can the powers that be please bring this particular itk bull**** to a close now?