Lewis Kinsella

HalfTimePost

Could be making a start this weekend with Aly and Richardson struggling for fitness

He just tweeted that he had to do that singing in front of the players initiation thing so he'll probably make the squad tomorrow you'd think.

Edited by Isa

Could be making a start this weekend with Aly and Richardson struggling for fitness

He just tweeted that he had to do that singing in front of the players initiation thing so he'll probably make the squad tomorrow you'd think.

Grealish posted a video of him singing it, so definitely in the squad at least

• Like 1

I think he'll start, surprisingly Sherwood seems to have taken a liking to him - he was involved in his first team training plans from very early on.

Personally I can't say I've ever see him play in such a way where I think "wow, this guy needs calling up", but I'm all for giving him a chance if the manager thinks he is ready (which I assume he must be if he plays, being as he said he wouldn't risk playing young players just yet).

I think he'll start, surprisingly Sherwood seems to have taken a liking to him - he was involved in his first team training plans from very early on.

Personally I can't say I've ever see him play in such a way where I think "wow, this guy needs calling up", but I'm all for giving him a chance if the manager thinks he is ready (which I assume he must be if he plays, being as he said he wouldn't risk playing young players just yet).

Has he seen something in Lewis, or has he seen nothing in the other options? That's the real question

Has he seen something in Lewis, or has he seen nothing in the other options? That's the real question

Well, Richardson and Cissokho are both doubts - however as I say Kinsella has been involved from very early on in Sherwood's training plans, before either player picked up a knock and before he'd be able to judge both players as not being good enough IMO. From that, I'm going to assume that he saw something in Kinsella and very quickly.

How tall is he? Newcastle sometimes play Sissoko right midfield although he'll probably be needed in the centre as they have a few injuries there but they might target him with high balls if he's on the small side.

About average. 5'8"/9" at a guess.

How tall is he? Newcastle sometimes play Sissoko right midfield although he'll probably be needed in the centre as they have a few injuries there but they might target him with high balls if he's on the small side.

About average. 5'8"/9" at a guess.

5'8" is average now?

I'm delighted to hear that

• Like 3

5'8" is average now?

It makes me feel better to classify it as such! ;)

In seriousness, I think 5'9" was the average last time I checked, so you can allow for an inch either way.

Edited by Isa

5'8" is average now?

In seriousness, I think 5'9" was the average last time I checked, so you can allow for an inch either way.

Jeebus ! I thought the average was about 7-8". Oh! My bad wrong average. Felt very inadequate for a minute there!!

5'8" is average now?

Yeah 5'9 is the average height in England, coz you're all short arses :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Â