Midweek football 14/16 April Championship Premier League & El Clasico

andykeenan

Even after Palace win you can't bring yourself to say a decent word about them because of how they treated Bannan  ^_^

I seem to have leapfrogged you on the table :D

Bannan's style of play is crafted for greater teams.

Con, why do you get 5 points for the City game?

I correctly predicted the result.

My prediction was 1:1, the score was 2:2.

Fair enough. I couldn't be arsed to read the rules again.

Scoring system: 10 points correct score. 5 points correct result. 2 points half-correct score.

Note that after 3 games only 1 person got a correct score (10 points). Handing out 2 points for a half-correct score didn't affect the result. I like that system.

Over multiple games at the World Cup those 2 points will add up. I think the balance is right but I am open to alternative suggestions.

Even after Palace win you can't bring yourself to say a decent word about them because of how they treated Bannan  ^_^

Like who?

Like who?

You could argue Swansea. 

Crystal Palace have been on fine form, better than Swansea this season but Swansea were cup winners last year and have been in the Europa League. Expect better from them next year whilst Crystal Palace may have to sell their better players... Ward and Jedinak could interest some big clubs. 

My tips

Jedinak to Newcastle

Ward to Man Utd.

i dont think utd can afford to take gambles on young non-established english players this summer, signing ward for <£5m wouldnt sit well with the natives

signing some portuguese bloke no one has ever heard of on the other hand is obviously progress

My tips

Jedinak to Newcastle

Ward to Man Utd.

i dont think utd can afford to take gambles on young non-established english players this summer, signing ward for <£5m wouldnt sit well with the natives

signing some portuguese bloke no one has ever heard of on the other hand is obviously progress

They need a centre-back but they also need a left back. Ward will go for £10-15 million and is better in that position than anything they currently have. He is also flexible, able to play centre-back and in defensive midfield. Just the sort of player Man Utd would go for.

Edited by Con

Like who?

In my FM game, Bannan ended up at Boston United in the conference north... 

Like who?

His Key Passes stats must have gone through the roof.

• Like 1

Like who?

What on earth did Boston United do to deserve that 

• Like 1

I see Crystal Pulis are safe. I hope they get done for their underhand spy shenanigans although the authorities will probably bottle it. They can't get away with that.

I'll bet they get away with it though. 

Also, the table if the season had started on the day Tony Pulis got the Crystal Palace job:

JIStVyP.jpg

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 1

Â