Midweek football 14/16 April Championship Premier League & El Clasico

andykeenan

Didn't help, but they've been shit long before the Europa League, since they won the Cup last Feb.

Another thing about that Bale goal was it was the 86th minute. He has incredible stamina to still be able to run like that after playing for that long. 3rd best in the world for me. 

He's not better than Ibrahimovic IMO. Unless you have Ibra 2nd and Messi 4th, which I'd agree with.

Didn't help, but they've been shit long before the Europa League, since they won the Cup last Feb.

Another thing about that Bale goal was it was the 86th minute. He has incredible stamina to still be able to run like that after playing for that long. 3rd best in the world for me. 

He's not better than Ibrahimovic IMO. Unless you have Ibra 2nd and Messi 4th, which I'd agree with.

Ibra wouldn't even get into the top 10. Vastly overrated player, he has spent most his playing time in France/Italy/Holland. Tin pot leagues.

Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, Suarez seem to be a cut above the rest at the moment.

I see Crystal Pulis are safe. I hope they get done for their underhand spy shenanigans although the authorities will probably bottle it. They can't get away with that.

We wouldn't want them to forfeit the match would we. 

Ibra wouldn't even get into the top 10. Vastly overrated player, he has spent most his playing time in France/Italy/Holland. Tin pot leagues.

Seriously?

Ibrahimovic has won the dometic league title 11 years on the bounce I think. He's a phenomenal footballer. The Italian league is hardly a tin pot league. When was the last time you watched and took notice of the Italian league? 

I don't think you can compare Ibra and Bale, they are such different players with such different strengths and weaknesses that it's really down to how you would want to play and where in the team you would want to play them.  They are two of the best players in the world for shooting from 25 yards but there is no way Ibra scores the goal Bale got against Barcelona, same as there is no way you could set up a team and have Bale lead the line while Ibra is arguably the best in the world at that job at the moment. 

Italy is historically one of the top leagues. They've had multiple teams win the Champions League in the fairly recent past - something that I believe only the Premier League can only match. He's one of the best players in the history of the league.

Also the fact that where he goes, a league title follows, shows how brilliant he is.

For the hype Falcao gets, he's not in Ibra's league and never will be.

Â