Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Lambert cannot be blamed for Baker being an absolute bell cheddar

When your only option is to bring on Clark, who is just another type of mature Stilton found on your helmet, then his hands are tied.

These League One pub players need to leave our great club, young or not they are just SHIT.

Stoke man Jesus.

Scored a real nice goal and decided the game was over. Getting what we deserve for sitting back and comedy defending. 

I'm a Baker supporter but he's been at fault for all three goals.

Time for Lambert to earn his money.

If I was Lambert, I would let them have it at halftime. I'm sure he would have warned the to not become complacent after last weeks performance, and they obviously weren't listening. He set the team up right, we were a goal up within 5 minutes, and they completely threw it away with awful defending.

• Like 2

Benteke has been brilliant today, great finish, holding the ball up well and linking up things very nicely. It's a shame the only person who is on his wavelength is Delph while the others just run around aimlessly and do **** all. 

• Like 1

Lambert cannot be blamed for Baker being an absolute bell cheddar

When your only option is to bring on Clark, who is just another type of mature Stilton found on your helmet, then his hands are tied.

These League One pub players need to leave our great club, young or not they are just SHIT.

Stoke man Jesus.

Agree to an extent mate but Lambert signed half of these clowns.

Got to agree with what has already been stated - Why the **** is Sylla playing more on the right and Albrighton playing in the middle?!

Benteke and Delph the only players doing a job. Disgrace of a first half after all the promise leading up to this game.