Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Another player i cannot stand ever since his cousin was on big brother

Seems logical :)

I know right! 

he just come across as a bit of an arse too,  billy big bollocks etc 

Just what we need, more dross from the worst defence in the division last season.

We have the worse defence combined for the last two season cannot make it any worse

So we should be targetting those who can actually defend in order to try and improve it no?

Some of these players remind of the type of players we were being linked with just before Mcleish left, like DJ Cambell and Karl Henry. I guess Lambert has no choice.

Some of these players remind of the type of players we were being linked with just before Mcleish left, like DJ Cambell and Karl Henry. I guess Lambert has no choice.

Well he could give the academy players a go

• Like 1

A few Fulham supporters reactions.

He was our best player the second half of last season. That's the thing now, we have lost the 'premier league football guarantee'

I'm sure the thread will grow though with a few differing opinions. I'm guessing he must have played under Keane at Sunderland.

Whilst I do see the sense in Joe Cole and Philippe Senderos... Kieran Richardson?  What? :/

Left back. I. More convinced were going 5 at the back next season.

Solid Signing. With one of Bennett or Luna as backup LB, a new backup for Lowton at RB needed (or ideally a better first team RB), CBs of Vlaar, Okore with Baker/Senders backup. 

I can see Clark being moved to CDM backup 

Strikers....Benteke, Kozak, Gabby, Weimann + a short term replacement for the first 2 would be nice.

Still think we need a midfielder with an 'engine'. I'd ideally like someone with height who can be a threat from set pieces and offers some presence in the middle.