Championship

chakal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a lt of time for Derby as a club. They have great support and are a fellow Midlands club and so I would like to see them promoted. Ditto Forest, a traditional big club with a great history. Leicester on the other hand...... I absolutely despise that club from top to bottom and we struggled against them for years when they were up last time. I will never forget that 4-4 when we threw away a 4-1 lead in the last few minutes and their gobby fans after the game. I really wish they weren't coming back but there we go.

Edited by One For The Road

I have a lt of time for Derby as a club. They have great support and are a fellow Midlands club and so I would like to see them promoted. Ditto Forest, a traditional big club with a great history. Leicester on the other hand...... I absolutely despise that club from top to bottom and we struggled against them for years when they were up last time. I will never forget that 4-4 when we threw away a 4-1 lead in the last few minutes and their gobby fans after the game. I really wish they weren't coming back but there we go.

We put the curse to bed with that 5-0 at the Walkers.

I have a lt of time for Derby as a club. They have great support and are a fellow Midlands club and so I would like to see them promoted.

It would be nice to see if they could beat their lowest points record!

Pretty happy with what's coming up, Leicester pretty local and Burnley and Turf Moor should be good fun (I trust it's an interesting away end from those who last went in 2009?).

Hopefully Derby can make it as their fans have been very local considering the garbage they watch last time they were in the prem. They actually have an exciting young team so would do much better. If not them I'd like to see Brighton sneak in and make it, again for their fans.

Please not QPR or Reading. Think the smart money's on Wigan which again wouldn't be the worst thing as the tickets are cheap (in premier league terms) and we'd take thousands up there.

Â