Championship

chakal

Pretty happy with what's coming up, Leicester pretty local and Burnley and Turf Moor should be good fun (I trust it's an interesting away end from those who last went in 2009?).

Hopefully Derby can make it as their fans have been very local considering the garbage they watch last time they were in the prem. They actually have an exciting young team so would do much better. If not them I'd like to see Brighton sneak in and make it, again for their fans.

Please not QPR or Reading. Think the smart money's on Wigan which again wouldn't be the worst thing as the tickets are cheap (in premier league terms) and we'd take thousands up there.

It was a great away day.  I remember a heavy police presence herding all our fans in, although I was covert in a home pub (with my Villa scarf) with some Burnley fans I know.

The ground is quite central in the town too.

Edited by Wainy316

Would of loved leicester,derby and forest but I'm happy with burnley going up as its a fresh team that's never played in prem. Hope derby or forest manage to grab the other spot but forest are terrible at the moment. Hope neither wigan,qpr,watford,reading or ipswich come up. Next season would like to see sheff weds, leeds and either forest or derby come up. Don't like leeds but they are a big club and we aint played them in years. Same with sheff weds

Yes I've seen it mentioned a few times that Burnley don't look too impressive but they're getting the points somehow.

In an idea. world I'd like to see the likes of Sheff Weds, Forest, Blackburn or even Leeds to give top flight a more traditional feel.

How QPR arent absolutely walking that league i'll never know!

Because the gaffer isn't as triffic as he thinks.

Burnley played in Prem in 09/2010. 5-2 win with Heskey scoring.

burnley have never been in the prem

If you keep saying it it might end up being true, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Burnley have never been in the prem, burnley have never been in the prem, burnley have never been in the prem, burnley have...

Shit, it seems like they have and will be again next year. :(

Edited by Rovers13

Burnley played in Prem in 09/2010. 5-2 win with Heskey scoring.

burnley have never been in the prem

Yes they have, go and check the 2009/2010 league table. We drew 1-1 with them away and won 5-2 at home. Heskey scored in both games  *SHOCK*

Yeah they beat Manchester United 1-0 in their first home game. Screamer from Blake. That was the last season under MON. I remember in the Villa game against them Curtis Davies revealed MON went crazy at half time. 

Â