Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Your rail control looks a bit better than mine...

100B4973a.jpg

thats pretty good stuff

if you arent just joking and would actually like better control, bend your knees more and dont look down, look infront. suggestion is to look to the end of the box when getting on it then look to the landing, just dont look at your feet

i am a qualafied instructor not just a randomer telling you something wrong, although i havnt got my freestyle coaching. i have done the training for it though

All true! Good advice, or just watch what professionals do and try to copy that, it's how i started to learn.

At the risk of turning this into a Jenny Jones appreciation thread I just wanted to say well done for your fantastic achievement :thumb:

Of course, if you were the best in the world at an event sane people would be willing to try aswell it would be even better but still, you should be very proud of yourself :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

wheres that pool at the start of that clip? looks like les deux alps summer season but none of your tricks are from there i dont think so guessing it just looks the same

apologies!

Â