Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

The ghost walk was a really good experience. I'm quite open to the supernatural so i had a great time. The history talks were really interesting, the guy was friendly and a good laugh and it was a little creepy. Especially when in the pitch black.

The missus had a bit of a frightening experience. We were all in a circle holding hands and relaxed (in the dark!) and he was telling us the history of the room and what he could sense/see. About half an hour into it the missus just loosed her grip on my hand so i told him, the guy on the other side said the same. He put his flashlight on and her head was hanging down and her eyes were looking up. Her palms went all sweaty, she wasn't responding to anyone or even blinking. Bare in mind it was pitch black and she just had this bright light shined in her face, you'd not just stare. I had to take her outside with the fella while he tried to 'purge' her of the negative energy that she had absorbed (ooo err).

Proper scared me that did, she had no recollection of it either, when she came round outside she asked why she was there.

The ghost walk was a really good experience. I'm quite open to the supernatural so i had a great time. The history talks were really interesting, the guy was friendly and a good laugh and it was a little creepy. Especially when in the pitch black.

The missus had a bit of a frightening experience. We were all in a circle holding hands and relaxed (in the dark!) and he was telling us the history of the room and what he could sense/see. About half an hour into it the missus just loosed her grip on my hand so i told him, the guy on the other side said the same. He put his flashlight on and her head was hanging down and her eyes were looking up. Her palms went all sweaty, she wasn't responding to anyone or even blinking. Bare in mind it was pitch black and she just had this bright light shined in her face, you'd not just stare. I had to take her outside with the fella while he tried to 'purge' her of the negative energy that she had absorbed (ooo err).

Proper scared me that did, she had no recollection of it either, when she came round outside she asked why she was there.

Was this with RedditchGhostWalks by any chance?

I didnt exactly go on a ghost walk, but spent a few hours in a haunted pub.

Im not that into this sort of thing, but a few months ago things started happening in the house, like things being moved around, doors locking on their own, tv being turned over, lights being turned off, girlfriend was 'pushed' and saw a shadow on the wall, my daughter was terrified of something on the ceiling that we couldnt see.

It was scaring my daughter and beginning to unnerve us a little bit, especially as the woman that previously lived here had an'old man' haunting the place. We decided to get someone in to take a look and if something was in the house and the results were amazing. One guy caught a tiny hand on his camcorder that clearly wasnt there when we were originally watching and the 'sensitive' people that were there claimed that they communicated with 'spirits'.

I wouldntve normally believed in this sort of stuff but when it happens to you it opens you up.

Anyway, the 'haunted' pub was interesting and a bit spooky.

The thing is, people say that if you start to believe something is there then you will 'make' it be there. Stupid argument really. They say it's all in your head, that thing you saw out the corner of your eye was something you conjured up etc... etc...

The one thing that winds me up is the people that outright refuse to believe in the Supernatural and call you an idiot for believing in it.

It was Dudley Castle ghost walk btw. Last October i think.

I can understand people dismissing things if theres no concrete evidence, but when stuff happens on a regular basis and cant be explained, then SOMETHING must be happening whether its ghost related or not.

The things that were happening in the house and my daughter being scared also led me to go and see a psychic. I was expecting a big crowd but luckily for us only 3 or 4 turned up, which meant more time for us to have a 'reading'. Now she didnt know we were going because we never rang up or gave them any of our details, so she wouldnt be able to dig up any information about us and our family. The things she told us about ourselves were very, very accurate. She told us she was speaking to 2 of our dead family members and told me my moms name, my girlfriends moms name and several other bits of info that she wouldve had no way of knowing. She wasnt throwing names out or fishing for clues off us, she just got things bang on.

I dont know if she was talking to spirits or whether she was mind reading or what, but she had something going on.

Its not something that i really want to dwell on, but its an experience nonetheless.

She was cold reading. Watch Derren Brown some time. This is OT for this thread, please start a new thread if you want to talk about it.

She was cold reading. Watch Derren Brown some time. This is OT for this thread, please start a new thread if you want to talk about it.

I did consider this, but i gave NOTHING away. Theres obviously people masquerading as mediums or psychics, but we dont really know either way do we??

Anyway this is me zipping it on this one.

Â