Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Those are white. Also are you worried your wrist is aboot to fall off?

My hand is detachable. It had fallen off down the road and I didn't think anyone had noticed. Until now. Thanks.

• Like 2

I think they're even shorted than that. 6" splits. I figured if I've got the thighs I may as well show them off. Now Jenny's pointed out how white they are I'd better ride the melanoma train and get some sun on them.

If you can be relatively sure of the weather, gravy browning is a cheap alternative, unless you sweat profusely, in which case it begins to look like a reverse shit as the white runs down your leg.

Oh how I wish I'd just worn my trusty crotchless jogging tights under my shorts at that fateful Shitterton fun run.

• Like 1

Bought some shorter shorts for the running. Thinking they may be a bit too short. parkrun_finish.jpg?m=1394310835

You're ready to go back in time and play in the 1980s NBA, I see...NBA-Short-Shorts.jpg

that's clair balding on the far left isn't it?

• Like 2

So he doesn't always carry a dildo around with him? :(

Is there any back story behind this I don't know about? Haha

there is a photo, there have been claims it was shopped but quite frankly if it was shopped it was the work of the same team that worked on 'Gravity' because it looks pretty real to me and just about everyone else

• Like 1

Not sure if I'm now being paranoid but I heard laughing every time I ran past someone yesterday. Every now and again I picked up the word 'shorts'. I'm probably just being silly and it's all completely unrelated.

Not sure if I'm now being paranoid but I heard laughing every time I ran past someone yesterday. Every now and again I picked up the word 'shorts'. I'm probably just being silly and it's all completely unrelated.

Might have been 'Lupo'

Might have been 'Lupo'

"Wolf" I like it

Â