Weekends football 18/19 Jan

andykeenan

Boring James Milner lol -

@BoringMilner: I'm absolutely convinced I've left the cold tap on in the bathroom at home. It's going to be a long worrying day before I find out for sure.

Twitter parody accounts are getting out of hand. Im not sure they were funny to start with

It took people at least five years to get over Chuck Norris facts.  Parody Twitter accounts will be around for a while yet, sadly. 

Chuck Norris doesn't get over parody accounts, he eats them.

• Like 1

Emmanuel seems to have decided to get his head out of his arse again.

Is his contract up soon? That could be why.

He seems to be one of those players who needs constant kicking up the backside in order to perform.

Emmanuel seems to have decided to get his head out of his arse again.

Is his contract up soon? That could be why.

He seems to be one of those players who needs constant kicking up the backside in order to perform.

He just seems to have his confidence back, the technical/footballing ability has always been there as has the physical stature and attributes. As a few of us said in another topic, he never seemed the same since the Togo incident, now it seems like he has regained interest and passion for the game.

The interview that Sky Sports News have been running with him this week is a real eye opener.

Substitutes v Man U: Schwarzer, Cole, Mikel, Matic, Lampard, Mata, Torres.

That Chelsea bench is insane, maybe the strongest bench I have ever seen. All 6 outfield players would walk into most teams, thats half a top 4 team right there.

Â