kiddysi

I'd rather bite my own head than watch this rubbish  

57 members have voted

1. 1. I'd rather bite my own head than watch this rubbish

• Agree
    • Disagree
    • Bit it off on Saturday

P.s. are we still shit by the way?

Tell me about it mate, it's funny how the same crowd who were going mad are now cheering every successful pass made.

Yes we are still shit imo, 1 goal does not change anything. We are playing against Andorra ffs :(

Nick, if there was a public vote now on who the next england manager would be MON would easily be in the top three

I doubt it... people are starting to wonder if he has the talent, where as Fat Sam would defo be in the top 3 IMO

bollocks Nick

most peopel hate fat Sam's style of football, remember the reaction after the semi defeat ad even this season

the way he plays suits a small club, a town he is adored in

just the new wimbledon

dictonary.com defintion of xenophobia Nick

An unreasonable fear, distrust, or hatred of strangers, foreigners, or anything perceived as foreign or different.

who is the better international manager

Big Phil

fat sam ??

end of debate

Yes and that's the point, there is no fear of hatred of foreigners, its peoples preference, get over it, it is NOT xenophobia!!

As for your question of better international manager, well Fat Sam has never been in charge of the national team, so it's impossible to answer!!

Nick, if there was a public vote now on who the next england manager would be MON would easily be in the top three

I doubt it... people are starting to wonder if he has the talent, where as Fat Sam would defo be in the top 3 IMO

bollocks Nick

No it's not, I have listened to pundits change there view on MON throughout the season, people are starting to doubt, and let remember, where are bolton 5th isn't it?? Possiblity of Champions League and where are Villa? 13th, fighting relegation!

Oh I didn't mean it as a dig at England, it is my own opinion and I've always had it really..... Why should a coach be from another country?

In fact I can't see a single arguement FOR it, the coach is as important as the players and therefore a country is lucky to have a coach such as Wenger or Rafa.

I don't think it would matter much who coached England, your media would destroy every person no matter what. I think you need better rules in terms of protecting against the newspapers before a new coach. Saying that, McClaren really is a crap one and I don't think he will get any more jobs after this one. Look at Souness and DOL, no jobs stacking up.!

I agree with you competely on the ruling Rocafella. However I can see the point for it and it's one that Ian has touched on, basically the smaller nations can benefit by having a better coach to drag them up a level or 3.

Again...England have Gerrard as the only person doing anything. It's blatantly obvious Gerrard is happier in the centre.

Not so sure that changes the McDonut saga however (as somebody is bound to say) as the performance has been shite still albeit from one star man who does the stuff he's doing now week in week out for Liverpool

bollocks Nick

No it's not, I have listened to pundits change there view on MON throughout the season, people are starting to doubt, and let remember, where are bolton 5th isn't it?? Possiblity of Champions League and where are Villa? 13th, fighting relegation!

why have you not quoted the second bit Nick ?

it is clear no-one on here wanted Big sam to be our manager when DOL left so why would he be good enough for England if that is the bigger job ?

so are you saying big sam would do better as england Manger than Big Phil ???

are you serious ??

Did I say that? Erm No, I said, We can't say!!! Are ready to stop calling people xenophobic?

but you preferred Big Sam

why ?

it can only because he is English and not foreign

that is in my book xenophobic or worse racist ?

are you serious ??

No Ian, no-one is saying that (i dont think).

people are saying that a sport involving competition between nations, funnily enough should only involve people from those nations.

I suppose it's a bit of a purists way of looking at it. But it certainly doenst make it xenophobic.

You seem fixated on the idea that anyone who doesnt want an English manager thinks foreign managers are useless. I think i've run out of ways to explain myself now! :?

bollocks Nick

why have you not quoted the second bit Nick ?

it is clear no-one on here wanted Big sam to be our manager when DOL left so why would he be good enough for England if that is the bigger job ?

Because that second bit, was frankly bollocks... I notice you haven't even attempted to answer any of my questions!

are you serious ??

Depends mate as nobody knows how long it would take Big Phil to pick up the language for a start. Personally I think the FA dropped a bollock by not appointing him but there's nothing to say that he would have failed to pick up the English game properly.

no I don't undertsand you, you prefer a worse manager instead of a better one because he is English, it is that simple and frankly daft ....

the nationality of the coach has no bearing whatsover on the ationality of the team does it ?

are you serious ??

Depends mate as nobody knows how long it would take Big Phil to pick up the language for a start. Personally I think the FA dropped a bollock by not appointing him but there's nothing to say that he would have failed to pick up the English game properly.

he can speak english and Big Phil is only an example

Guus Hiddink was also available, at a price ...

are you serious ??

Did I say that? Erm No, I said, We can't say!!! Are ready to stop calling people xenophobic?

but you preferred Big Sam

why ?

it can only because he is English and not foreign

that is in my book xenophobic or worse racist ?

**** hell Ian, I give up.... No IT IS NOT!!!! No-one is hating or throwing abuse at any foreign manager..... it is the national team, people want a national manager, NOTHING to do with fear, hatred or colour of skin...

Â