The R word

villanwesty88

We just need a big performance from one of our strikers in one game really. The lack of goals are a concern but equally I think our defence is better than it was this time last year. If Vlaar stays fit for the next 4 games I think we'll be fine.

We just need a big performance from one of our strikers in one game really. The lack of goals are a concern but equally I think our defence is better than it was this time last year. If Vlaar stays fit for the next 4 games I think we'll be fine.

Albrighton had 2 or 3 crosses that almost went in of a defender or just missed our strikers it only takes one of them, Look at the Delph goal vs Chelsea

Look at it this way. We have 4 games to make a mark and the others have no room for errors. The point today stopped the loosing streak and ensured that a win keeps us up. I am coming over for the Hull game an will scream my lungs out in support of the boys. UTV!!!!!

• Like 2

Has todays point and other results made us more or less likely to go down ?

Id say less - just

Look at it this way. We have 4 games to make a mark and the others have no room for errors. The point today stopped the loosing streak and ensured that a win keeps us up. I am coming over for the Hull game an will scream my lungs out in support of the boys. UTV!!!!!

I think a point would do it TBH

Has todays point and other results made us more or less likely to go down ?

Id say less - just

I think a point would do it TBH

That is likely, but a win seals it as I see it.

It's weird how I've gone from thinking we were practically safe to thinking that we are in the shit, just because Sunderland fluked a win at Chelsea.

It is weird, given how theyre the least likely to matter a jot to us

That was a strange one given Bacuna only pulled out late from that game and he would've obviously started.

To me an obvious thing to do would be to get someone low key involved with the club e.g. some random scout and have them waiting by the team hotel to watch the visiting team get on and off.

We stayed at the Radisson pre match today, most clubs stay in city centre nowadays so it's not hard to mingle with the autograph hunters and quickly note the 18 that get on the coach although obviously can't get a formation from that.

If Cardiff are trying to get the match replayed, so should we......

Let's hope not. Knowing our luck Cardiff would win and we would lose again.

If Palace are guilty the results should be void and the match awarded to us/Cardiff. If a club was caught doing that on matchday and the game was called off there is no way it would be replayed.

• Like 1