MNF & Boxing Day football 23/26 December

andykeenan

Very tactical, great point for Chelsea along with the one at Utd. Always goes to draw away from home and beat the top 4 at home.

Cant see them winning the league regardless they don't have enough in attack.

They do, unfortunately he is loaned out to Everton  :D

Chelsea have now won as many games as Man. City away from home, 3/9. They'll drop more points at Stamford Bridge than Man. City will at Etihad.

I know Chelsea are in transition but they ended last season well enough and given how much Mourinho provokes others, it's always a failure when his team doesn't win the premier league over a full season.

Chelsea have now won as many games as Man. City away from home, 3/9. They'll drop more points at Stamford Bridge than Man. City will at Etihad.

I know Chelsea are in transition but they ended last season well enough and given how much Mourinho provokes others, it's always a failure when his team doesn't win the premier league over a full season.

It's not his team yet and you can't blame him for the Torres situation he inherited.

I hope Chelsea don't win the league but I can see them spending big money on a few new players in Jan, including a striker, and grinding their way to the title.

For entertainment value I'd rather Citeh win, or dare I say it, Liverpool.

For drama it would be hillarious if Manure just creep up and sneak it.

Ideally I'd like Everton to do it. They don't have the squad but they are the most consistent team and have only lost once so far, and play great football.

Anyone but Mourinho.

• Like 2

Â