MNF & Boxing Day football 23/26 December

andykeenan

Everton are going to cost me my bet, guarantee it!

Backing the wrong teams will cost you your bet. ;)

I shall reword it to Tim Howard then :P

That's what he gets for shaving a truly epic beard off. :D

Still don't think Liverpool will finish top 4. If they lose this and lose to Chelsea they'll probably finish the top half outside the top 4 and no one will talk about the title.

Not if they play like this*. They have been incredible and can feel a bit hard-done by that they are behind.

*Yes, they won't play like this every game - but it's proof that they have genuine quality in their team now. The understanding between their players is telepathic as well.

Still don't think Liverpool will finish top 4. If they lose this and lose to Chelsea they'll probably finish the top half outside the top 4 and no one will talk about the title.

It will be between Liverpool or Man U for that 4th spot but Liverpool have looked the much better bet so far this season. 

It will be between Liverpool or Man U for that 4th spot but Liverpool have looked the much better bet so far this season.

I agree but I assume Man U will strengthen in January, and historically moyes' teams have been much better in the second half of the season.

Â