Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Jimzk5

So how was Christmas dinner for you guys? We didn't have parsnips which was disappointing but the beef was sublime.

lovely. Had pate to start and the full turkey dinner with all the trimmings including parsnips. Then had xmas pud and cheese and biscuits :-)

So how was Christmas dinner for you guys? We didn't have parsnips which was disappointing but the beef was sublime.

Parsnips were disappointing. Had two meats, beef and chicken. Not a fan of Turkey.
Beef and turkey here.:)

Turkey and salmon here :-)

Just had a hot steak and onion sandwich, with some left over beef from yesterday.  Bit of English mustard, and it's magnificent though I say so myself.  Unlike this match, which is as dire as ever.

Parsnips were disappointing. Had two meats, beef and chicken. Not a fan of Turkey.
Beef and turkey here. :)

Turkey and salmon here :-)

Salmon for Christmas dinner is absurd

lovely. Had pate to start and the full turkey dinner with all the trimmings including parsnips. Then had xmas pud and cheese and biscuits :-)

I didn't have a dessert this year. Had a load of cheese and meats whilst playing Monopoly mind.

Quite a disappointing result actually, came 3rd of 4. As reigning champ it was a let down. I am the Manchester United of the monopoly world.