• Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Tonev (for Al Ahmadi 45)
    • Lowton (for Herd 81)
    • Albrighton (for Weimann 81)

Electric Avenue

"The Ref has had a real shocker"...

did you have burglars, so you couldn't finish the post.

.....so you don't think we had a real shocker too?

The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Doesn't matter about the referring decisions, we were a **** shambles. Getting bossed by a relegation material side, our midfield must be the most lightweight in the league. MOTM Clark, KEA shouldn't start over Syllla, Westwood looked like Bambi today and Weimann and Benteke don't deserve to start, both look nothing like the players they were last season, rather see Kozak and Tonev start tbh.

More over reaction

Why do you consider it an overreaction??

1. We weren't a ***** shambles

2. We didn't get bossed in midfield

3. We haven't got the most lightweight midfield in the league

4. Benteke & weimann, if fit, would be everyone's choice over kozak & tonev.

We can all be wise after the event. Would u start with kozak & tonev on sat against utd??

1) Why weren't we a shambles, we were reduced to again hoofing the ball up the field looking for Benteke.

2) Sidwell and especially Parker ran the show for them, Westwood kept falling over giving possession away, KEA was on the treadmill at jogging pace and Delph didn't have a good game for once.

3) Who has a more lightweight midfield than us in the Premiership?? and

4) they would, but neither of them deserve to start, yes I would start Kozak (if fit) and Tonev on Sunday.

Edited by Avflife

An awful performance but not a surprise as we've been playing poorly for weeks but getting away with it.

Totally Lambert;s fault - I don't blame the referee at all.

It's down to crap football, lack of possession, lack of shots on goal, lack of width, lack of playing players in the right position and not signing the players we needed.

If we haven't improved by the end of the season Lambert has got to go!

Well I've been hiding behind the settee since 3.25pm yesterday afternoon and now that it's relatively safe to come out I'd like to say that we were pretty clueless again and until such time that the team learns (or is coached more like) that "movement" plays a rather large part in a team that at least attempts to play football, we'll continue to be one dimensional.

Shame, 5 points dropped to shit teams,( 7 if you want to include Albion in that), in recent weeks.

Edited by turnbull

I was at the game Herd was awful, no prescence at all , wreck less challenges , car crash defender.

He won just about every challenge in the air and made some very important blocks. He's not as composed as Clark or Vlaar, his defending is very panicky and last-ditch, and he definitely has a reckless streak about him. But he stopped quite a few scoring opportunities. I thought he did well.

I was at the game Herd was awful, no prescence at all , wreck less challenges , car crash defender.

He won just about every challenge in the air and made some very important blocks. He's not as composed as Clark or Vlaar, his defending is very panicky and last-ditch, and he definitely has a reckless streak about him. But he stopped quite a few scoring opportunities. I thought he did well.

This

He's still shit though

Â