Midweek football 3/4 December

andykeenan

There are too many great individual performances to call it, and there will always be a bias towards attacking players, recent games and televised games.  The best I've ever seen was Jonathan Woodgate for Newcastle against us, and that game ended 0-0. 

err how is united everton on motd 2nd. don't get me wrong some good chances but loads of goals elsewhere. unreal bias just cos it's utd and a 'Surprise' result.

You've got to go with where the story is, it's not just a case of picking the game with the most goals first.  

err how is united everton on motd 2nd. don't get me wrong some good chances but loads of goals elsewhere. unreal bias just cos it's utd and a 'Surprise' result.

You've got to go with where the story is, it's not just a case of picking the game with the most goals first.

I agree with what your saying but man utd have been average this year and everton have played better football. its like game goes to form book shock. not much of a news story to me, just because it's utd it has legs.

probably just my dislike of utd making me biased haha

Was actually happy for Bendtner too. He looked genuinely delighted with his goal. Like 3 years of frustration came out with his celebration.

The crazy thing is he went and got himself a Serie A winners medal during his time in the wilderness at Arsenal. :lol:

Â