Fulham and Martin Jol

One For The Road

Sacked today.  Thought he was a good manager when he was at Spurs.  Bit annoying that they will have a new lease of life in time for our game next week. Wonder who they will get next?  Is there anyone even available?  Maybe a left field appointment?

Edited by One For The Road

I doubt they'll get their new permanent manager in place by the time we play them.

The new manager is already there, Rene mulenstein, nailed on

So they brought him in to work with Jol for a seemless transition before sacking Jol.  That is a novel way of doing it suppose..... Wonder if Jol new this when the other chap came in?

Edited by One For The Road

I doubt they'll get their new permanent manager in place by the time we play them.

Agreed. Think they will be up for it for the new man too. We struggled at home yesterday so god knows what Fulham 'could' do to us.

Agreed. Think they will be up for it for the new man too. We struggled at home yesterday so god knows what Fulham 'could' do to us.

Thankfully we won't be at home.

So they brought him in to work with Jol for a seemless transition before sacking Jol.  That is a navel way of doing it suppose..... Wonder if Jol new this when the other chap came in?

I suspect he had an inkling. Especially if the appointment was made above his head.

I wonder what the plan is now for them as a club in the long term.

As an identity they seem to have the "retirement home" tag due to the old players they have.

Is it something they will continue to do or maybe the new owner has different ideas.. interesting to see what happens.

They're the modern day Charlton/Bolton really, a team that always does just enough to stay up and isn't really noticed. Good awayday aswell tbf.

Can see issues if they do go down....ageing squad on high wages and not sure how much this Khan bloke will bankroll them. Mind you I thought QPR would have major difficulty and they seem to be o.k at the minute.

Â