Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Doesn't that say something about the player though he has 6months remaining and his clubs loaning him out rather than selling him.

Don't forget his dad was just sacked by the club via txt message. He could have quite easily kicked up some sort of fuss or done something which means they need to sort something sooner rather than later...

Its nothing to do with his dad, All i'm saying it makes no sense in Blackpools interests to loan him out rather than flog him for 4million, which I suspect they can't do as he's agreed a deal somewhere else.

Doesn't that say something about the player though he has 6months remaining and his clubs loaning him out rather than selling him.

Don't forget his dad was just sacked by the club via txt message. He could have quite easily kicked up some sort of fuss or done something which means they need to sort something sooner rather than later...

Its nothing to do with his dad, All i'm saying it makes no sense in Blackpools interests to loan him out rather than flog him for 4million, which I suspect they can't do as he's agreed a deal somewhere else.

They could be getting a loan fee which will be better than losing him for nothing at the end of the season. That or he is sold on a perm deal now.

If Ince has agreed to go to Monaco in the Summer then Blackpool won't receive any compensation for him, it would make no sense for Blackpool to loan him out if that was the case, they'd be better of keeping him till the end of the season.

Atm we're 10th, we win tomorrow night we're 13 points away from the magic '40' mark.

I think when we win tomorrow night, it will set us up nicely for the next few games.

We could be over 40 points in like 6 games time.

Do we really need to be stressing about a signing and arguing amongst ourselves over it all?

If Ince has agreed to go to Monaco in the Summer then Blackpool won't receive any compensation for him, it would make no sense for Blackpool to loan him out if that was the case, they'd be better of keeping him till the end of the season.

No sense when they can claim a loan fee for a player who doesn't want to play at the club anyway since his dad got sacked.

I don't get all this angst about Ince.

Do we actually need that sort of player?

Is he a 'Number 10'?

Is he a quality 'DM'?

Is he a Centre Back?

If not he can go to whoever.

Edited by Harry
  • Like 1

No sense when they can claim a loan fee for a player who doesn't want to play at the club anyway since his dad got sacked.

So you think they're trying to cash in as much as possible on him being as they'll get nothing in the Summer as he is going abroad?

Interesting theory I guess and it is possible, as you previously stated it would certainly give a picture of his character if it is the case. I guess we'll see in a few months!

Atm we're 10th, we win tomorrow night we're 13 points away from the magic '40' mark.

I think when we win tomorrow night, it will set us up nicely for the next few games.

We could be over 40 points in like 6 games time.

Do we really need to be stressing about a signing and arguing amongst ourselves over it all?

How very optimistic. Playing Devils advocate we could be in the bottom 3 in 6 games time. I dont think we will, but I think as much chance of us being on 40 points.

I don't get all this angst about Ince. Do we actually need that sort of player. Is a 'Number 10'? Is a quality 'DM' Is he a Centre Back? If not he can go to whoever.

I personally think we do need that kind of player, I said it in the Summer: we have no back-up for Weimann and Gabby when we play with 2 wide forwards. Tonev isn't a wide forward but I guess you could play him in the position when Gabby is out, Weimann on the other hand if out of form or injured has no alternative apart from us changing our shape. 

I agree we need a number 10 or a creative midfielder, especially if Lambert wants to play with a diamond in midfield, but I wouldn't be against bringing in somebody (i.e. Ince) to play as a wide forward in a 4-3-3 which was the formation we saw us thrive with towards the end of last season.

Has Lamberk pulled his finger out his arse and signed anyone yet ?

He's had 28 days to make a signing, and about 4 months to do his scouting/homework on what was needed before then

Nothing like seeing a genius at work

He's had 28 days to make a signing, and about 4 months to do his scouting/homework on what was needed before then

I forgot, Lambert has a huge transfer budget. The only reason we haven't made a signing is because Lambert is a terrible manager who is intentionally not signing anyone because he doesn't want to bring good players to Villa.

Intelligent fan right there. Take note people. Watch and learn

• Like 2

Maybe it's Lerner not allowing Lambert any money to spend. I really feel sorry for you Ulver.

• Like 1

He has signed two players, as for the 'number 10' he has said time and time again this month that he has identified targets but the club has not been able to make the transfers happen. This isn't his fault, he and his team have identified players that he would like to bring into the club, what more can he do?

Edited by samjp26

I'd like you see if you could sign a Premier league quality player with £2.50.

Â