Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

On that Ince pic

Swansea fans on twitter are 100% it's a man called huw lake , a players liaison officer @ Swansea ......

Nothing to see here again :(

Huw Lake and the position of player's liaison officer seems to be well down the pecking order of staff on the Swansea website.

Doubt they'd send him to meet the Ince's.

Sounds like an awesome job though.... How do you get to be one of these player liaison people!!

Nothing yet huh...Thought we would have signed one by now. Still think its gonna be something far less then what people might expect. Prove me wrong pls

People are expecting Wes Hoolahan. Whilst I think he'll do a grand job, can't imagine it gets much "less".

Genuinely glanced at that post, moved on, and then did a double take cos I read "people are expecting Wes Hoolahan. Whilst I think he'll just get a hand job".

I think it's time for bed.

Edited by Spoony

The player in question would of been a great lift to the club, having recently returned from injury he was fit and ready to join after our next home match (Arsenal)... He wanted to cement a World Cup place and first team football with us could of helped him achieve that, also wages of fee was not a issue as his club wanted him to have game time, similar to deals they did with Bolton and Nottingham Forrest in the past, but like i previously stated this will not go through now unfortunately. The defender in question, is good value for money considering he can play anywhere across the back four and DM, i think he's better than all our current defenders bar one. Deal still looks likely to be completed. The attacking midfielder who i think most people are aware of, still in talks should know either way by the end of the week.

The club are not wearing rose tinted glasses, they know what is needed and there WILL be players in, but like all things, these things take time.. and as seen, unforeseen events can disrupt lots of hard work.

Really really really smells of JB

It seems the spirit of CI is alive and well, and posting on another forum...

Ive done some research on out of contract championship players. There are a few we could get as experienced pros with some who would have a renaissance.

Defense 
Luke young and Zat Knight both played for villa and would give experience.
Sean st Ledger vastly under rated imo and should get a prem chance always show fight and up for battle

Ian Harte short term option and amazing set piece taker.

Midfielder
Wright Phillips can play number 10 could be late opp for England squad with theo injury.
Ben watson big match player, fa cup hero and set piece king.
Ambrose - who scored a screamer v Villa.

Striker
Zamora
Jason scotland
David Ngog

Also Dale Stephens, James Bailey, Marcus Olsson are out of contract but dynamic midfielders.

:D

Apparently Swansea are getting Ince for £4m. I'm sure he'll be asking for Premier League wages (shock!) so I guess that could be a reason to why we aren't involved, but I do hope we would have at least enquired. 

Is Tom Ince comng to Villa???  Mr Falkner talking to the Ince's

pic.twitter.com/ceFUk1lHcj  

Sorry don't know how to post the pic on here :(

That pics already been posted and quoted loads :P It's a Swansea bloke not PF.

It's on the previous page. His name is Huw Jass and he's the Swansea physio (or something).

• Like 1

Is Tom Ince comng to Villa??? Mr Falkner talking to the Ince's

It's on the previous page. His name is Huw Jass and he's the Swansea physio (or something).

Could of used Hugh for that huge ass joke.

Is Tom Ince comng to Villa??? Mr Falkner talking to the Ince's

Could of used Hugh for that huge ass joke.

He's Welsh. 

...and it's 'could have' not 'could of'.  ;)

• Like 3

Â