Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

We need something to bring a buzz about the place. We're so dull and middle of the road. We're the Air Supply of the Premier League.

We need a player like Townsend someone who runs with ball takes people on gets the crowd goin, currently we have lots of static players

Edited by dakid007

We need something to bring a buzz about the place. We're so dull and middle of the road. We're the Air Supply of the Premier League.

We need a player like Townsend someone who runs with ball takes people on gets the crowd goin, currently we have lots of static players

Nah, we need a creative player in the middle of the park.

Nah, we need a creative player in the middle of the park.
Need one of those too

Would take Ashley back. He can play the wing or the middle behind Benteke. He is supposed to be in the prime of his career and we would be buying him back for a lot less than what we sold him for. Would be good business. 

• Like 2

Would take Ashley back. He can play the wing or the middle behind Benteke. He is supposed to be in the prime of his career and we would be buying him back for a lot less than what we sold him for. Would be good business.

If we get him for 6-8m on way less wages he would be a good buy if he can recreate his form

I'd take Young back in a heartbeat. Better than anything we have at the moment and still only 28. Perhaps Lerner is coming to his senses about the type of player we need to compete in the PL. No more lower league players else we'll end up there.

Make it happen, Randy!

Find it very amusing that some people think we are in a position to turn away a player of Youngs quality

Fair enough if you can't get over his dive against us, although I think it's a little petty to condemn him for a decision he made in a split second after doing it for us for years

But he is light years ahead in terms of ability compared to Tonev and Albrighton ( our other "wingers") and has been our most exciting player, apart from Benteke, for years.

If the tight arse Lerner thinks we can afford him and he wants to come then it is a complete no brainer for me

The only downside is that our narrow minded manager (see what I did there) will probably stick him in a central role rather than out wide

But that's another issue

• Like 3

for 8 million. haha no chance. hes not even worth 3-4 now. Hes 30 now isnt he? No thanks Super Ash.

Is this similar to how you wouldn't have Barry back? Who is currently anchoring an Everton side sitting 4th in the table?

nope i would of taken Barry back. Said it earlier. Just dont like Ashley Young anymore. I think hes passed his best.

Personally I would be looking to see if we could raid West Brom - Mulumbu, Jones, Morrison, Olson - all an improvement on what we have....

Laughable post, the only one that might get in our first team is mulumbu

Really ???- I think the only one who may not would be Morrison 

• Like 3

Â