Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Aiden McGeady anyone? The papers seem to think we are still in for him despite his ridiculous wages and shitness.

NO THANKS. 

a pile of shit that isnt good enough for the Championship, id really question Lambert if we signed shit like him

Ridiculous statement.

He would get a start in our team at the moment and plenty of other Premier League teams too.

However he is probably out of reach financially and if we did have that sort of budget we could probably get better for the money.   

no way. I would actually prefer Albrighton or Brett Holman on the wing than McGeady. absolute dreadful player with zero talent at all. Even Stephen Hunt was a better winger for Ireland

Are you just judging him on his performances for Ireland though Zatman? As quite a few players don't replecate club form for their national team...

ive seen him enough for Celtic and he was no better than Shaun Maloney

Are you just judging him on his performances for Ireland though Zatman? As quite a few players don't replecate club form for their national team...

ive seen him enough for Celtic and he was no better than Shaun Maloney

Fair enough. I've never really seen a lot of him playing at club level to be honest.

Though I would have Maloney in our team at the moment... ;)

Aiden McGeady anyone? The papers seem to think we are still in for him despite his ridiculous wages and shitness.

NO THANKS. 

a pile of shit that isnt good enough for the Championship, id really question Lambert if we signed shit like him

Ridiculous statement.

He would get a start in our team at the moment and plenty of other Premier League teams too.

However he is probably out of reach financially and if we did have that sort of budget we could probably get better for the money.   

no way. I would actually prefer Albrighton or Brett Holman on the wing than McGeady. absolute dreadful player with zero talent at all. Even Stephen Hunt was a better winger for Ireland

If that is your genuine opinion then it’s pointless having a discussion with you.

Just hope the club never appoint you as a scout.

Edited by Villastine

i think we need two playmakers really.. we dont really have anyone thats up for the task at the moment, we stick one in there and hes going to get constantly marked. Bit like when we play benteke without weimann or gabby, but when they go on they can stretch out the defence and draw attention of benteke. that said id be happy with one good player coming in though! we got a resonably solid team to look for a really good addition now rather than 2-3 prospects. 

Â