The clocks went back...

StigVillan

I was very reasonable, I had an extra 30 mins in bed and still got up 30 mins early.

Kids now of an age where one won't wake up without the smell of lunch being ready and the other is up early and independently to gain unfettered access to Mario Kart and Donkey Kong.

• Like 1

After an 18 hour day in work on Friday, 16 hours yesterday and up again at 6am to go back in this morning, the extra hour in bed today was very much appreciated.

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

Glad of the extra hour in bed, especially as I was due on a week off after tuesdays shift, which got cancelled yesterday as I've been given a new trainee to play with for three weeks. Can't remember the last time I had my rota'd week off in three, its months ago now.

Glad of the extra hour in bed, especially as I was due on a week off after tuesdays shift, which got cancelled yesterday as I've been given a new trainee to play with for three weeks. Can't remember the last time I had my rota'd week off in three, its months ago now.

Do they roll over for the future?

I like how the games from Europe start an hour later than usual now (until our clocks go back in a week)

I like how the World Series games start an hour earlier than usual now (until your clocks go back in a week now... but it will be over by then)

• Like 1

Got confused in the pub last night, when I saw the time, but was pleased when I realised the landlord was staying open an hour later than usual. I was glad of the extra hour to sleep off my hang over too!  

Â