Galatasaray v FC Copenhagen 19:45

Real Madrid v Juventus 19:45

Benfica v Olympiakos 19:45

RSC Anderlecht v Paris Saint Germain 19:45

CSKA Moscow v Man City 17:00

Bayern Munich v Viktoria Plzen 19:45

Thursday

Europa League zzzzzzzz

Some interesting ties for UEFA's cash cow. Wenger vs Klopp tonight should be a cracker.

Yeah really looking forward to that game. I think Arsenal will have the measure of Dortmund at home.

I'd say so yeah. Plus I really believe with Özil in the side, the sky's the limit for Arsenal.

tie of the round for me is probably Real vs Juventus.

See this is interesting. You might be right but for me personally, the enjoyment I get from a game of football and my interest in even watching in the first place comes largely from how interested I am in the fortunes of either side. I couldn't be bothered watching Real v Juve because I don't give 2 ****s about either club.

Though I myself will be watching Arsenal,  I agree with Zat. Italian defence vs spanish attack will be a joy to behold.

You know, following the demise of Keenan, he needs a proper tribute that acknowledges his long and valuable contribution to VT. The whole Other Football section should be retitled Other Footnall. It's what he would have wanted.

Keenan was a bot who's programming was not able to be migrated with the message board upgrade.

• Like 1

Â