Week 4 London Calling!

StefanAVFC

stillpickedwaytoohigh.gif

The most amazing thing about that is Weatherford's speed. He gets pushed down, gets up and managed to make ground on a punt returner!? Big bloke as well, maybe we should switch him from punter to running back, he can't be any worse than what we have!

• Like 1

Pats escape from Atlanta with another win...this still has got to be the worst 4-0 Patriots team ever. Way too many issues that will kill us in the postseason.

You still have time to sort out the issues though. I'd much rather see you lose a few while finding your feet, but they just have an annoying knack of getting the W :angry:

This Patriots team is back to the Super Bowl winning template: dink-and-dunk offense, a strong running game, and a bend-but-don't break defense.

It's almost like when Welker signed for the Broncos, Belichick decided to dust off the game plan that dominated Peyton back in the day...

The NFC really is shit this year, isn't it?

Seahawks and Saints could well run away with their divisions

The less said about the East the better

Playoff race is basically:

Seahawks and Saints are in

Whoever in the East manages to win eight games

Pick two from the Bears, Packers, Lions

last wildcard: odd one of Bears, Packers, Lions plus 49ers... if the Palmer-to-Fitzgerald connection starts clicking, maybe the Cardinals make some noise and maybe the Panthers as well. But no one in NFC East is good enough for a wildcard, the Falcons aren't winning, even before the pressure comes on, and the Bucs and Vikings are basically hopeless.

EDIT: forgot the Rams... see Bucs/Vikings.

Edited by leviramsey

I still think the 49ers will put a run together and the Lions too. I'm not convinced by the Bears yet. You only need one though and if the Seahawks can get to the big one then who knows.

Â