Week 4 London Calling!

StefanAVFC

Actually, I think that was last week (NFL Network graphic and road whites). So 3-0 (or, tbf, celebrating Reid getting one over on his old team).

From MMQB:

Week 5: Broncos @ Cowboys (2-2), Chiefs @ Titans (2-2)

Week 6: Jaguars (0-4) @ Broncos, Raiders (1-3) @ Chiefs

Week 7: Broncos @ Colts (3-1), Texans (2-2) @ Chiefs

Week 8: Redskins (1-3) @ Broncos, Browns (2-2) @ Chiefs

Week 9: Broncos BYE, Chiefs @ Bills (2-2)

Week 10: Broncos @ Chargers (2-2), Chiefs BYE

Week 11: Chiefs @ Broncos

Week 12: Broncos @ Patriots

Week 13: Broncos @ Chiefs

So a possible 9-0 vs. 9-0 game in Week 11, a possible 10-0 vs. 10-0 game in Week 12, and a rematch of the possible 9-0 vs. 9-0 game in Week 13...

If the Chefs get past both the Texans and the Titans then I'll start to take them seriously. With all due respect to what is normally the Giants franchise, KC haven't beaten anyone yet. 9-0 is possible but it's highly highly unlikely.

Pats escape from Atlanta with another win...this still has got to be the worst 4-0 Patriots team ever. Way too many issues that will kill us in the postseason. 

I think we'll be fine. Remember we're without Gronk, Vareen and Amendola. 3 massive weapons and yet we still go into the Georgia Dome and put 30 up. That Kembrall Tompkins looks like a absolute baller, Edelman is solid, Sudfeld and Dobson(hoping he isn't oput for long) will come good and in Blount, Bolden and Ridley we have a good running game. We're improving with every game and Brady is clicking with more and more of our recievers.

As for our Defence, it is finally coming big and in Aqib Talib we finally have an elite corner back to improve our secondary, which was a problem last year. Our linebacker core is gifted, the jury remains up front, I worry about how we'll cope without Vince. But I have every confidence Bill will get it sorted.

Edited by Cambridge-AVFC

BOFs picks, except Houston, Pittsburgh and San Diego winning.

Well I was right on Seattle & Minnesota.  Bolts upset me though (in more ways than one).

49ers @ Rams

Ravens @ Bills x

Cardinals @ Bucs x

Steelers @ Vikings

Giants @ Chiefs

Colts @ Jags

Seahawks @ Texans

Bengals @ Browns x

Bears @ Lions

Jets @ Titans

Redskins @ Raiders x

Eagles @ Broncos